Subject: [Last-Call] Iotdir last call review of draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026-01

From: Ines Robles via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 06:44:17 -0800

Reviewer: Ines Robles
Review result: Ready with Nits

Document: draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026-01
Reviewer: Ines Robles
Date: 11-02-2022

Summary:

The document does not include technical details or major issues.

Minor suggestion for a better understanding:

""In [reference], the responsibility for the RFC series is moved to the RFC
Series Working Group [reference if applicable] and to the RFC Series Approval
Board [reference if applicable].

The RFC publication is no longer the responsibility of the RFC Editor and the
role of the IAB in the RFC Series is altered.  Accordingly, in [reference], the
sentence "RFC publication is the direct responsibility of the RFC Editor, under
the general direction of the IAB" is deleted"".

Thanks for this document,

Ines

---

From: Brian Rosen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 09:54:50 -0500

Ines

Thanks for your review.  The RSWG and RSAB are created and defined in draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model, so with your edit, the same reference will appear 3 times.  Do you think that’s really the right thing to do?

Brian

> On Feb 11, 2022, at 9:44 AM, Ines Robles via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 
> Reviewer: Ines Robles

---

From: Ines Robles <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 17:55:07 +0200

Thanks Brian for your prompt response.

No, not good to put 3 times the same reference. I was meaning smth like
(if were available) https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/rswg/about/ or
https://www.iab.org/activities/programs/rfc-editor-future-development-program/.
But since the WGs pages are not yet created, then reference is not needed.

Thanks,
Ines.

On Fri, Feb 11, 2022 at 4:54 PM Brian Rosen <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Ines
>
> Thanks for your review.  The RSWG and RSAB are created and defined in draft-iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model,
> so with your edit, the same reference will appear 3 times.  Do you think
>  that’s really the right thing to do?
>
> Brian
>
>