Subject: [Last-Call] Secdir last call review of draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-05

From: Yoav Nir via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 13:14:17 -0800

Reviewer: Yoav Nir
Review result: Ready

I have reviewed this document as part of the security directorate's ongoing
effort to review all IETF documents being processed by the IESG.  These
comments were written primarily for the benefit of the security area directors.
 Document editors and WG chairs should treat these comments just like any other
last call comments.

The document is ready. It's concise and does just what it's supposed to,
nothing more. That's always good for security.

The security considerations section reads, "This document should not affect the
security of the Internet." I'd go even further and state that it in fact does
not affect the security of the Internet. Documents published by the RFC
editor's new model might, although they might affect it for the better as well
as for the worse.

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 11:01:03 +1300

Hi Yoav,

Thanks for the review.

I have no strong feelings about the security wording, so
I'll wait for advice from the AD.

Regards
    Brian Carpenter