Subject: [Last-Call] Tsvart last call review of draft-ietf-detnet-bounded-latency-08

From: Yoshifumi Nishida via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2022 03:29:28 -0800

Reviewer: Yoshifumi Nishida
Review result: Ready with Nits

This document has been reviewed as part of the transport area review team's
ongoing effort to review key IETF documents. These comments were written
primarily for the transport area directors, but are copied to the document's
authors and WG to allow them to address any issues raised and also to the IETF
discussion list for information.

When done at the time of IETF Last Call, the authors should consider this
review as part of the last-call comments they receive. Please always CC
[email-masked] if you reply to or forward this review.

I think the draft is well written and informative. I haven't found any
transport related issues in the document. I think the draft is ready for
publication. One minor comment I have in the draft is if we can safely assume
there is no packet reorder in this architecture. I think it would be better to
mention it in the document.

Thanks,
--
Yoshi

---

From: Mohammadpour Ehsan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 09:35:54 +0000

Dear Yoshi,

Thanks for your feedback. The document covers the case when packet reordering occurs within a DetNet node. In the new version, we made it clear in the introduction. You can find the new version of the draft in:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-detnet-bounded-latency-09.html

as well as the difference between the new version and the previous version in:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-detnet-bounded-latency-09

Best,
Ehsan

--
Ehsan Mohammadpour
PhD candidate at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (EPFL)
IC IINFCOM, LCA2, INF 011, Station 14, 1015 Lausanne, Switzerland
https://people.epfl.ch/ehsan.mohammadpour

On 6 Feb 2022, at 12:29, Yoshifumi Nishida via Datatracker <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> wrote:

When done at the time of IETF Last Call, the authors should consider this
review as part of the last-call comments they receive. Please always CC
[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]> if you reply to or forward this review.

Thanks,
--
Yoshi