Subject: [Last-Call] Rtgdir last call review of draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-04

From: Andy Smith via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2022 08:34:04 -0800

Reviewer: Andy Smith
Review result: Ready

Hello,

I have been selected as the Routing Directorate reviewer for this draft. The
Routing Directorate seeks to review all routing or routing-related drafts as
they pass through IETF last call and IESG review, and sometimes on special
request. The purpose of the review is to provide assistance to the Routing ADs.
For more information about the Routing Directorate, please see
​http://trac.tools.ietf.org/area/rtg/trac/wiki/RtgDir

Although these comments are primarily for the use of the Routing ADs, it would
be helpful if you could consider them along with any other IETF Last Call
comments that you receive, and strive to resolve them through discussion or by
updating the draft.

Document: draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode-04
Reviewer: Andy Smith
Review Date: 1 Feb 2022
IETF LC End Date:
Intended Status:

Summary:

No issues found. This document is ready for publication.

Comments:

This is a novel idea and the description of it is well written.   The reader
can understand the background and motivation as to the benefits of an OSPF
environment with BFD enabled as a fundamental, required option.

Thanks for the opportunity to review this draft.

Major Issues:

No major issues found.

Minor Issues:

No minor issues found.

---

From: Ketan Talaulikar <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 21:30:44 +0530

Andy, thanks for your review and feedback.

Thanks,
Ketan