Subject: [Last-Call] Iotdir last call review of draft-carpenter-rfced-iab-charter-05

From: Samita Chakrabarti via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 15:09:44 -0800

Reviewer: Samita Chakrabarti
Review result: Ready with Nits

I have reviewed  the document. Looks  simple and fine.
I have a question :  Since it is proposing to amend RFC 2850 with a reference
to an I.D. " The RFC Editor function is defined under the authority of the IAB
by
   [I-D.iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model]", I am wondering  if this document has any
   dependency on I-D.iab-rfcefdp-rfced-model becoming a RFC?  Are they
   progressing in parallel?
If this  I.D. reference is not an issue, this document is ready  from my point
of view.

---

From: Brian E Carpenter <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2022 13:53:49 +1300

Hi Samita,

Thanks for the review. The plan is that the two documents will be published simultaneously
(in fact, three, including draft-rosen-rfcefdp-update-2026).

Regards
    Brian Carpenter

---

From: "Chakrabarti, Samita" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2022 21:42:14 -0500

Thanks Brian for the clarification ! I am good.
Best regards,
-Samita