Subject: [Last-Call] Revised Abstract in draft-ietf-ecrit-similar-location-18

From: "Randall Gellens" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2022 11:32:30 -0800

Please consider replacing the Abstract from:

   This document describes an extension to the LoST protocol that is
   specified in RFC 5222 that allows additional civic location
   information to be returned in the <locationValidation> element of a
   <findServiceResponse>.  This extension supports two use cases.
   First, when the input location is incomplete, the LoST server can
   provide a complete intended unique address.  Second, when the input
   location is invalid, the LoST server can identify one or more
   feasible locations.  This extension is applicable when the location
   information in the <findService> request uses the Basic Civic profile
   as described in RFC 5222

To:

   This document describes an extension to the LoST protocol of RFC
   5222 that allows additional civic location information to be
   returned in a <findServiceResponse>.  This extension supports two
   use cases: First, when the input location is valid but lacks some
   Civic Address elements, the LoST server can provide a completed
   form.  Second, when the input location is invalid, the LoST
   server can identify one or more feasible ("similar") locations.
   This extension is applicable when the location information in the
   <findService> request uses the Basic Civic profile as described
   in RFC 5222 or another profile whose definition provides
   instructions concerning its use with this extension.

--Randall