Subject: Re: Updating our milestones

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Jul 2003 11:04:26 -0700

After consider input (mostly off-list discussions with
the editors) and our current status, the chairs will
re-negotiate our milestones based upon proposal below
with minor changes  While we expect the WG to complete
required WG Last Calls by the end of August as discussed,
additional time is needed to turn the documents around.
Hence, September deliver dates will be requested for the
first two milestones.

Kurt, LDAPBIS co-chair

At 02:14 PM 6/18/2003, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:
>Our milestones need to be renegotiated.  In has been proposed
>that our current uncompleted milestones be replaced with:
>
>        Aug 03 Deliver revised LDAP "core" TS to the IESG for
>              consideration as a Proposed Standard
>        Aug 03 Deliver revised BCP 64 I-D to IESG for
>              consideration to the IESG as a BCP
>        Oct 03 Submit Interoperability Report I-D
>        Apr 04 Deliver Interoperability Report to IESG with
>              recommendation that revised LDAP "core" TS be
>              promoted to Draft Standard. 
>
>The chairs plan to make a decision in the next few weeks
>on this proposal and solicits your comments on it.
>Please send any comments to this list (or, if
>necessary, directly to the chairs) by 30 June 2003.
>
>Kurt, LDAPBIS co-chair