Subject: WG Last Call: draft-ietf-ldapbis-protocol-17.txt

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 08:38:56 -0700

This message initiates a LDAPBIS Working Group Last Call on the
document:

	Title		: LDAP: The Protocol
	Author(s)	: J. Sermersheim
	Filename	: draft-ietf-ldapbis-protocol-17.txt
	Pages		: 64
	Date		: 2003-9-18

The purpose of this WG Last Call is to ensure that the Working
Group has achieved consensus that the document is suitable for
publication on the Standards Track.

Please review the document for both technical and editorial
problems.  Technical issues should be discussed on this list.
Editorial issues may be sent to the document editor.

The Last Call period will close on Tuesday, 7 October 2003.

Upon completion of the last call, the WG chair(s) will take
action based upon the consensus of the WG.  Possible actions
include:

  1) recommending to the IETF Security Area Directors
     that the document, after possible editorial or
     other minor changes, be considered by the IESG
     for publication as a Standard Track RFC
     (which generally involves an IETF-wide Last Call); or

  2) requiring that outstanding issues be adequately
     addressed prior to further action (including,
     possibly, another WG Last Call).

Remember that it is our responsibility as Working Group members
to ensure the quality of our documents and of the Internet
Standards process.  So, please read and comment!

Kurt Zeilenga, LDAPBIS WG co-chair