Subject: hearing brains

From: Kidd <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:41:13 +0300

CAON Owns Patent To Change Global Construction!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.75 UP

Among the 12 patents CAON recently acquired is a design for turning
industrial plastic and ash waste into wallboard to replace drywall. it
is not only a reduction in cost for developers, it is environmentally
safe and longer lasting than regular drywall. This company has the edge.
Get on CAON first thing Wednesday.

In many cases, it may be a rental property, so ask the  occupants for
the name and telephone number of the owner.

"SIXTY DAYS  TO YOUR FIRST BARGAIN PURCHASE. Speak directly with owners
and  their agents.
My friends and I adopted this rule with glee and were doubly  blessed
when we noticed there was was no expiration date on the  rule! The
British had always built small two passenger  sporting cars for racing
and just plain driving. Using separate trusts for each mortgage will
help you keep a low  profile. The Claim The claim is that you can
legally eliminate your  mortgage based on an accounting loophole that
goes something like  this.

Department  of Motor Vehicle records are often public information and
will  let everyone know where you live.

com, will  search public databases, such as the Driver's License Bureau
and  the Department of Motor Vehicles.
Online services, such as www.

Word  of mouth and referrals are a big part of any business.

Go take a look at  The  Ultimate Golf Fitness Guide.

I was an Army brat and each Army  post had a golf course and a bowling
alley. My rational mind tells me I am not a professional golfer,
therefore  these little "accommodations" are not earth-shattering  in
the greater scheme of life.
I did not own the  proper shoes until I was an adult.

A mortgage is an asset,  like any other, that can be found by searching
the public records. " By Attorney William Bronchick  Finding good real
estate deals is an art that  takes time to master.

If women have the  ability to compete with men and are not an
embarrassment to themselves  or their sex then I say "Go Girl!

Like the land trust, the primary purpose of using  the personal property
trust is to keep your name off the public  records. Automatic pin
setters came into use long before the courses had  carts for the golfers
so my interest stayed with the links. TRUST "STACKING" You can combine a
personal property trust with  a land trust for greater privacy.

Many people are complaining that the strength of the market  precludes
investors from finding deals on properties. What about cars, boats,
mobile homes and other items that are  registered and recorded in public
places?

If someone  comes up with a Ryder Cup dream team it is certain Ben Hogan
would  be on the team or its captain.