Subject: You have to invest in the relationship.

From: liberalize <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 16:27:22 +0300

Frenzy Pushes SREA Up 46.6%

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.44 UP 46.6%

SREA is in a frenzy as investor buying pushed it Up over 46% by close
Wed. Up 427% in just over a week. Get all over SREA Thursday!

That is, IF we are in any way "enlightened".

Allison Mitchell: Yes, they might not know that word, but they want to
be able to use the same services over the same device.

Elite Jets - Elite jet Charter - Submit on online quote request and
receive a fast no obligation pri Elite jet Charter - Submit on online
quote request and receive a fast no obligation price quote. Abuse does
NOT correlate with the COMPASSION of Buddha and Jesus Christ!
We have to be first to market to gain the competitive advantage.

DealofDay: Fetching Budget Rent a Car - Visit Budget. My son is growing
up in an environment that is so different that the idea of a telephone
seems arcane. For telcos in particular, if you can't operate like that,
you risk being excluded from it.

Tim Hubbard: In the past, each of our networks and each of our services
operated in a stove pipe model. But after awhile, it needs to be
replaced. NET framework will include Nullable types which solves to a
great extent.