Subject: popcorn whiz

From: Morrow A. Edgar <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:47:21 +0400

SREA Acquires $75 Million Dollar Asset!

Score One Inc.(SREA)
$0.30

News hit just after close. SREA has acquired the $75 Million peace of
land for the new "Recreation Town" in Dalian. This new project mimics a
Facility in "Shui On" that profited more than $100 Million USD. SREA is
going to go through the roof after this hits investors this weekend. Get
on SREA at open on Monday!

We would have queued - we would have queued for hours - had we had to.
How much traffic to our web site is true visitor traffic, and how much
is automata? when perhaps I should have asked "What proportion of our
web traffic is generated by real human beings browsing at the time?

The groups are, though, and will remain distinct.
Shorten code and it becomes easier to read. But alas not the regular
plastic - one seemed to exclusively use a Belgian Bank card, and I could
swear that the other was a fuel club with their own cards .

I had been asked not to make it too commercial and I probably took that
request too much to heart - dumming down good points that should have
been raised. MRDG now has a website - www.

So this will probably be a last minute planning job. We often ask
ourselves questions such as "Is Perl dying back, and if so what is
replacing it? Do you find some of the OO terminolgy baffling?
What did I notice and pick up "Management overview" mode.
Tell me what you think.
Translated into code?

Look at your code and see where in the bathtub it lies! Shorten code and
it becomes easier to read. Dover always strikes me as a strange town.
I was aware of a lot of protentially high-tech specialist talks and
wanted a contrast for people.