Subject: coordinator

From: Dick Solomon <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2007 15:59:36 +0400

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

And I can turn them off, even if Apple won't show me how. DiDio
channeling SCO and Microsoft's meme. So that if a third party
distributor was found to have engaged in conduct that contributed to an
end user's infringement, that person would also be liable, under the
copyright laws. An attorney who abuses the trust of the court in this
manner, and who causes such delay and needless expense thereby, should
be penalized. The sanctioned side had, in opposing a motion to dismiss, 
represented to the court that it had "plenty of evidence" to support its
opposition, and hence the motion was denied. The Dito sub group looks
like it needs to be rethought. The community understands licenses. From
this talk, I finally understand fully what the project is for. It'll
save you a lot of trouble. Not actual falsehoods. And my job is to tell
you the truth.
And I can turn them off, even if Apple won't show me how.

I so want to play with one. Boies: Well, the copyright laws provide a
wide range of penalties.
I report what I see accurately. This time, the GPL stands in your way.
My own Alice-in-Wonderland reaction is to ask,  is  Microsoft staying up
nights trying to think  up  ways to  annoy and harass  customers? So
that if a third party distributor was found to have engaged in conduct
that contributed to an end user's infringement, that person would also
be liable, under the copyright laws. He is the type of judge that seems
to create an atmosphere where each side can do their best work, without
fear or extra worries. Just help yourself at Groklaw Gear, and if you
want anything else we didn't think of, let me know.
Accordingly, SCO reserves its right to pursue appropriate remedies for
these alleged violations once the Court has lifted the stay on these
proceedings.
How did their second quarter compare to the first? It doesn't matter as
much to IBM, because their position is they haven't infringed anything,
no matter who owns it. IBM has echoed the same arguments. IBM has echoed
the same arguments. What does this mean for them? The sanctioned side
had, in opposing a motion to dismiss,  represented to the court that it
had "plenty of evidence" to support its opposition, and hence the motion
was denied. And we are privileged to be watching some of the best
lawyers in the world. According to that page, Ubuntu is perfect:Note:
This is the desktop version of Ubuntu. This promise not to sue hobbyist
coders only if they remain hobbyists  is the death sentence for any
future Linux-style projects from the community. Mina: Yeah, quick
question, and I'm not sure how you can answer this, but what is the
implication for some of the Linux distributors like a Red Hat.

But that isn't what happened, is it?
Just help yourself at Groklaw Gear, and if you want anything else we
didn't think of, let me know. Also speaking is Eben Eliason,  a UI
designer who explains the software.

I expect AutoZone might be interested to learn if SCO never had any
copyrights. You see lawyers after a case is finished going out for a
bite to eat together.
Mina: Yeah, quick question, and I'm not sure how you can answer this,
but what is the implication for some of the Linux distributors like a
Red Hat. I don't think it would be just the IBM case either.

And if you disrespect the GPL, you will find no one willing to code for
you. Jacobs saying IBM when he meant Novell.