Subject: sidetrack

From: Frederik Butler <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 20:07:17 +0300

ERMX Grabs Edge Of US Trade With China And Moves Into Nitride Devices!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.16

Congress's push to increase trade agreements with China gives ERMX huge
advantage as they enter joint venture to manufacture Nitride Devices for
military, energy and technological solutions in China. This is huge. Get
on ERMX Monday!

"log", "log-input", "fragments", "established" keywords are supported
and translated into rule or object options as appropriate.

Sometimes this variable is not set, which caused compiler to abort.
To cancel scheduled reboot, run installer again with "test run" option
turned off. fw for both when it copies them to the firewall.
Improvements in "Find" function: administrator can now drag an object
into a well in the find dialog panel to make it search for this
particular object. Menu item "Paste" should only be enabled if the
clipboard is not empty and objects that are stored in it can be pasted
into selected object in the tree. Printing of the legend can be turned
off.

This is useful when many firewalls in the tree use the same set of
objects.

All manipulations that installer does on the firewall are programmed in
little one-line scripts stored in resource file for each supported OS
the firewall is running.

Supported only by compilers for iptables and PF. removed code that added
iptables command to the "drop" table to drop and log all dropped
packets.
A rule like this is supposed to match any ICMP packet. The name of the
chain is the name of the branch choosen by administrator. If user name
is empty, then putty will use current Windows account name to log in to
the firewall and this is unlikely to work anyway.
For PF this action is translated into tag. This allows for alternative
ssh port or alternative ssh identity to be used when accessing firewall.
User can now specify a unique name for rules with action 'Accounting';
this name will be converted to a chain name.

It should check addresses of all interfaces from the corresponding rule
element in the INPUT chain and also check addresses and possibly
services from other rule elements in the FORWARD chain.
I am adding re-implementation, but it hasn't been tested since I do not
have Solaris machine.

Compilers use "family" resource element to determine if host OS is
supported.

Compiler easily retrieves this information from IP, TCP, UDP and ICMP
services and places it in a proper slots in the rule it generates. Menu
item "Paste" should only be enabled if the clipboard is not empty and
objects that are stored in it can be pasted into selected object in the
tree. We have added "Where used" menu item that quickly finds and shows
all groups and firewall rules that reference given object.