Subject: retirement loathing

From: Ira J. Henson <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2007 04:04:26 -0400

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Experience with testing and applying quality assurance to application
deployment. Working knowledge of mainframe, distributed and web
technology platforms with a familiarity with workflow optimization or
business process reengineering techniques is also a plus.
Knowledge of UNIX, RougueWave, XML, thread programming, and Corba is a
plus.
Experience with testing and applying quality assurance to application
deployment. a partner with the global product teams to review business
processes and provide technical risk analysis into the technical design
process. Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs,
futures, options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase agreements, stock
loan, Credit Default Swaps and convertible bonds is also a plus.

Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Exercise technology
leadership - optimize performance, reliability, scalability and
extensibility.

Bachelors degree in Computer or Finance-related majors. Wall Street is
looking for candidates who can solve real business problems using
financial technology. Full systems development life cycle experience.
The scope of this role extends to cover significant street or industry
wide initiatives such as Sox and BaFIN.
NET, CORBA, dBus, Tivoli, FIX, Sybase, Oracle, Xenomorph preferred. Wall
Street Technology Jobs - New York Financial District Technical Careers
in Equity Trading, Stock Markets, and Financial Services.

Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, multitask and switch
gears quickly. Hands-on, advanced experience using Excel and knowledge
of SQL is highly desirable. Linux or Solaris experience. In this role
you will analyze, design, develop, and deploy business application
systems and document coded procedures and business processes.

Knowledge of Fixed Income business combined with Quantitative Skills and
the ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks in a fast
pace environment is also required.

The client website is the top-ranked destination for institutional
clients. Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment. For
many years, the successful combination of these three entities has been
the key to corporate profitability.

This individual will be responsible for communicating with production
support groups, groups of developers, architects, infrastructure
engineers and management.

Knowledge of derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, futures,
options, Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase agreements, stock loan, Credit
Default Swaps and convertible bonds is also a plus. Knowledge of
derivatives products including Equity Swaps, CFDs, futures, options,
Interest Rate Swaps, repurchase agreements, stock loan, Credit Default
Swaps and convertible bonds is also a plus. Should be able to multitask
and switch gears quickly.

Design and implement enhancements to our web content and server
platform.

Solid client service experience in the financial services industry,
preferably in a trading floor environment. Experience all aspects of the
project life-cycle, from design and development to routine support.
The scope of this role extends to cover significant street or industry
wide initiatives such as Sox and BaFIN.
Responsible for prioritizing initiatives with business sponsors from the
sales and trading communities.