Subject: The results of your email commands

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 08:11:25 -0800

The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
original message.

- Unprocessed:
    -Private packing and your prescription is not the thing we need!
    -Affordable prices on branded cures!
    -Lots of hot offers all winter!
    It's easy to purchase, when there are discounts like these!
    http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/9633/millward.swf

- Done.

Subject: Best way to turn her on
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 13:11:41 -0300

There are many sites in the Internet, ready to bring tabs to your threshold, but only we offer:
-Private packing and your prescription is not the thing we need!
-Affordable prices on branded cures!
-Lots of hot offers all winter!
It's easy to purchase, when there are discounts like these!

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/9633/millward.swf