Subject: PLEASE READ AND REPLY URGENTLY

From: "uni2.dk" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 09:54:55 -0400

Dear uni2.dk Account User,

This message is from uni2.dk HelpDesk to all our account owners.

We are currently upgrading our Message Centre database. We are deleting
all unused uni2.dk accounts to create more space for new ones. In other
for your account not to be suspended or deleted, you will have to update
your account by providing the information listed below:

Confirm Your uni2.dk Account Details.

Email Address:
Username:
Password:
Date of Birth:

Please send your details to: [email-masked]

You will be sent a new confirmation alphanumerical password which will be
valid during this period and can be changed after the process.
We are very sorry for any inconveniences this might have caused you,
thanks for your understanding.

uni2.dk HelpDesk.
Warning!!! Account owner(s) who refuses to update his or her account
within seven days of receiving this notice ends up being suspended
permanently.