Subject: Your Federal Tax Payment ID 0103570281 is rejected. Urgent Report.

From: "EFTPS Tax Payment" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2010 20:09:10 +0300

Your Federal Tax Payment ID: 01037592291 has been
rejected.

Please, check the
information and refer to Code R21 to get details about your company payment in
transaction contacts section:

http://eftps.gov/R21 21375983361393513594
Return Reason Code R21 - The identification number used
in the Company Identification Field is not valid.

In other way forward information to your
accountant adviser.

EFTPS:

The Electronic Federal Tax Payment System

NEWTON 4 Jan 1804 in Greene County, Georgia. Marriage data from "Colonial 93956101341904433986

WARNING!
You are using an
Official United States Government System, which may be used only for authorized
purposes. Unauthorized modification of any information stored on this system may
result in criminal prosecution. The Government may monitor and audit the usage
of this system, and all persons are hereby notified that the use of this system
constitutes consent to such monitoring and auditing. Unauthorized attempts to
upload information and/or change information on this web site are strictly
prohibited and are subject to prosecution under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
of 1986 and Title 18 U.S.C. Sec. 1001 and 1030.