Subject: ***Upgrade Your Account Details***

From: Webmail HelpDesk <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Oct 2011 13:10:23 +0600

Dear Webmail Account Owner:

It has come to our notice that your email has not passed the  
verification/Update process that we are presently working on.

We are currently upgrading our data base and e-mail account  
center,thereby deleting all Old Web mail email account to create more  
space for new accounts.To prevent your account from closing you will  
have to update it so that we will know that it's a presently used  
account. To complete your account re-confirmation, you must reply to  
this email immediately and enter your account details as requested  
below.

***********************************************
Email User-name :........ .....
EMAIL Password :...............
Date of Birth :...............
Country or Territory :........
************************************************

****IMPORTANT :

This updating is compulsory as a result of our recent server changes.  
If you fail to update your email address you will soon be unable to  
receive/send mails.Also your email will not be equipped with the  
latest anti-virus system on our new servers.This will make your email  
and PC vulnerable to virus attacks from the internet.

**** HOW TO UPDATE***
To update simply reply the above to upgrading admin as  
appropriate.Failure to do so immediately will lead to SUSPENSION OF  
YOUR ACCOUNT.

Thanks for your co-operation,
Web-mail Administrator

-- 
This incoming message from other domain has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by 6Scan from 6Net Technologies & Communication Services Ltd., and is
believed to be clean.