Subject: MasterCard/5404/FCO

From: PRIME MINISTER'S OFFICE <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 09:49:14 -0500 (PET)

PRIME MINISTER'S OFFICE
TREASURY AND MINISTER FOR THE CIVIL SERVICE,
LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM.

Our ref: MasterCard/5404/FCO
Your ref:...Date: 14/12/2011

IMMEDIATE PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

I am The Rt Hon David Cameron MP,Prime Minister, First Lord of the Treasury
and Minister for the Civil Service British Government. This letter is to
officially inform you that (MasterCard Number 5404 5011 0041 0645) has been
accredited with your favor. Your Personal Identification Number is 7121.The
MasterCard Value is £2,000,000.00 GBP (Two Million, Great British Pounds
Sterling).

This office will send to you an MasterCard that you will use to withdraw
your funds in any ATM MACHINE CENTER or MasterCard outlet in the world with a
maximum of £5000 GBP daily.Further more,You will be required to re-confirm
the following information to enable;The Rt Hon William Hague MP First
Secretary of State for British Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO). begin in
processing of your MasterCard.

(1)Full names: (2)Address: (3)Country: (4)Nationality: (5)Phone #: (6)Age:
(7)Occupation: (8) Post Codes

Rt Hon William Hague MP.Secretary of British Foreign & Commonwealth Office (FCO)
Email; [email-masked]
Tel: +44 740 474 3511

TAKE NOTICE: That you are warned to stop further communications with any
other person(s) or office(s) different from the staff of the State for
Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs to avoid hitches in receiving your payment.

Regards,
Rt COLLY BREACKS MP
British Prime Minister