Subject: Lose Inches Instantly! Introducing Non-Surgical Liposuction!

From: "Klydle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 1999 00:17:37 -0500

Hello,
We work with a weight loss physician (also American Board Certified
in 
Family Medicine), who has formulated a topical gel product that has
been 
very successful in the elimination of cellulite fat.

This cellulite-reducing topical gel product is simply amazing! You
literally have to measure yourself before and after using this
product to believe it. Testimonials are flooding into this physician
's office from people who have lost both inches and pounds, after
using this fat loss system. Here is just one of them:

"I lost nine and half inches total, after my very first week of using
the 
gels. After my second and third weeks, I lost an additional total of
18 
inches. In three months, I have lost a total of 42 inches and 22
pounds! 
What's more, I have more energy than ever, I sleep better and I feel
so
much healthier. Presently, my friends, having seen the great results
I have had with this Cellulite Reducing & Weight Loss System, are now
using the system as well. One of them lost an astounding 18 inches
total after her very first week! Her self esteem is so much improved.
"

Need we say more?

If you will like to receive FREE info about this physician's
Cellulite 
Reducing & Weight Loss System, complete the Info Request Form below
and fax
it to this dedicated fax line: 603-699-1080

Note: As you probably already know, you can complete this form on
your 
computer prior to printing it, by hitting the Reply or Forward button
. This
allows you to type in your information in the Info Request form,
instead of
writing it with pen and standing the risk of  your email address not
coming
out clearly in the fax! And if your email address is not clear, we
can't 
send you the FREE Info you are requesting! So take the time to do it
right.
You will be glad you did!

Info Request Form:
Yes, please send me the FREE info on the physician's Cellulite
Reducing & 
Weight Loss System. Please forward the said info to my LEGIBLY
written or 
TYPED email address below. Thanks.

Name:______________________________________________

Email Address:_____________________________________

Telephone: ________________________________________
(in case we need to call you to verify your email address)

Optional Info: For Statistical Records:

How many total inches do you want to lose on average:
_____________________________________________________

Do You Want To Lose Weight Too: Yes  or  No (Circle One)

If Yes, How Many Pounds Do You Want To Lose: _________

Are You a Male or Female: (Circle One)

What is Your Age Range: __________________________

What Is Your Income Range: _______________________

Note: Info is only sent by email, but the above info when completed
helps 
the physician's office in compilation of vital statistics.
Thank you for your time. You will receive complete info within
72Hours on 
regular weekdays.

*********************************************************************
To be removed reply to: mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
*********************************************************************