Subject: Introducing: Dr As Cellulite Reducing & Weight Loss System

From: "Kris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 06:55:18 -0500

Hello,
We work with a weight loss physician (also American Board Certified
in 
Family Medicine), who has formulated a topical gel product that has
been 
very successful in the elimination of cellulite fat.

This cellulite-reducing topical gel product is simply amazing! You
literally  have to measure yourself before and after using this
product to believe it. Testimonials are flooding into this physician
’s office from people who have lost both inches and pounds, after
just the first week of using the system. Here is just one of them:

"I lost nine and half inches total, after my very first week of
applying
the  gels. After my second and third weeks of application, I lost an
additional  18 inches. My inches loss, as well as my weight loss,
accelerated  tremendously, when I started using the weight loss pills
that came in my  pak. In three months, I have lost a total of 42
inches and 22 pounds! 
What’s  more, I have more energy than ever, I sleep better and I feel
so much  healthier. Presently, my friends, having seen the great
results I have had  with Dr A’s Cellulite Reducing & Weight Loss
System, are now using the  system as well. One of them lost an
astounding 18 inches total after her  very first week of applying the
gels. Her self esteem is so much improved.”

Need we say more?

If you will like to receive FREE info about Dr A’s Cellulite Reducing
& 
Weight Loss System, fill the Info Request Form below, and fax it to: 
208-246-1506

Info Request Form:
Yes, please send me the FREE info on Dr A’s Cellulite Reducing &
Weight
Loss  System. Please forward the said info to my LEGIBLY written or
typed email  address below. Thanks.

Email Address : ________________________________________________

Note: Info is only sent by email.
Thank you for your time. You will receive complete info within
72Hours on 
regular weekdays.

*********************************************************************
To be removed reply to: mailto:[email-masked]?subject=remove
*********************************************************************