Subject: get your own web site from $11.95 per month.

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 07:56:35

Why pay over $19.00 a month or more for web space?

Call PES CONSOLIDATED ENTERPRISES Today AT 1 888 248 0765.

SAVE BIG MONEY ON WEB HOSTING WITH PES CONSOLIDATED ENTERPRISES 
AND PAY ONLY $11.95 PER MONTH FOR YOUR WEB SITE.

OUR SPECIAL PRICE INCLUDES HAVING YOUR OWN DOMAIN WITH 5 megs of 
web space!

WE offer  high-speed multiple backbone connections!

WITH every domain you get:
 
- 5 meg web site
- front page 2000 EXTENSIONS
- customized cgi bins
 & a lot more!

 All for only $11.95 per month!

*set up charges are only $39.95

Simply park your domain with us, upload your data and you are  
all ready on the web.

Stop overpaying for your web site and host with PES CONSOLIDATED 
ENTERPRISES TODAY!

Need A web site designed?  Just give us a call TODAY! We will be 
more than happy to quote you a price on what it will take to get 
your business on the web today!

If you are calling within the United States please call 
18882480765.

If you reside outside of the United States please fax  514 221 
2032 for more information.

All web sites hosted by us are pre-paid for the year with a 10 
day money back guarantee! A $39.95 setup fee applies for each new 
domain set up with us.

to unsubcribe from our list please email 
[email-masked]

PES CONSOLIDATED ENTERPRISES INC
Montreal Quebec
18882480765