Subject: re: Just in Time for the Christmas Rush

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 99 17:08:02 EST

Santa has his list and he's checking it twice
              
What is missing this coming holiday season, you ask?  How about a great
offer.  Just in time for the holiday rush. We decided Santa needed a
hand.  Check out this offer from one friend of Santa's to another.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Free BULK WEB HOSTING or BULK EMAIL ADDRESS,
100,000 mailing,
Toll FREE remove address
FREE Domain Registration 
FREE submission to 100 search engines
10,000 FREE Targeted Addresses  AFTER REMOVES

$399.00 per month
 $99.95 set up fee

That's the kind of stocking stuffer that Santa likes!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

for other package sizes and prices call our toll free phone number at
(888) 341-4786

DON'T WAIT!! CHRISTMAS IS AROUND THE CORNER
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  **************************************************
  **************************************************
  **************************************************
  You're receiving this email because you're on the
  same Safe List or a Web Mail 4 Less Member and
  thus have agreed to receive offers via email from
  our advertisers. You may cancel your membership at:

                 (888) 341-4786
  
  Clearly spell your email address and you will be
  removed within 48 hours. Thank You For Your Time and
  Patience.
  **************************************************
  **************************************************
  **************************************************

remove : (888) 341-4786

mailer1