Subject: Unidentified subject!

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 03:51:02

BULK EMAIL EXPERTS
		  PUTS MONEY INTO YOUR POCKET!!

OUR COMPANY HAS OVER 4 YEARS PROVEN E MAIL BLASTING EXPERIENCE!

WORK SMARTER BY HAVING QUALIFIED PEOPLE PHONE YOU, ALREADY 
PREPARED TO BUY. PUT YOUR COLD CALLING DAYS TO AN END.

CHECK OUT OUR INTRODUCTORY OFFER FOR 150,000 E MAILS TODAY!

FOR ONLY $295.00 WE WILL MAIL YOUR AD TO OVER 150,000 PEOPLE ON 
THE
NET!  

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO WOULD LIKE A BIGGER JOB DONE, WHY NOT E MAIL 
OUT YOUR AD TO 500,000 DIFFERENT ADDRESSES FOR ONLY $575.00? 

EMAIL BROADCASTING WORKS!  

GET THE RESPONSES YOU NEED TODAY TO PROMOTE YOUR BUSINESS OR 
PRODUCTS!

We accept PAYMENT BY  Cheque by Fax.
	
For further information please phone 877 205 9117.

BULK EMAIL EXPERTS
EDMONTON ALBERTA
_________________________________________________________________
____________

NEED WEB SITE PROMOTION DONE?  WE GUARANTEE ONE MILLION CLICK 
THROUGHS TO YOUR WEB SITE.  CALL 877 205 9117 TODAY!