Subject: Would $500 Change Your Situation? -XEUG

From: bizop4u<[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:42:01 -0800 (PST)

Need a quick $100 today?
Need a quick $500 this week?
Need to QUICKLY build a $5,000 monthly income?

This may be the most COMMON SENSE email you've ever read because I'm gonna show you EXACTLY 
how I got SICK AND TIRED of all the stupid chain letters, MLM's and mathematically impossible matrix deals, 
and started making all the money I needed, right from my home computer.

I'm gonna show you EXACTLY how I get money deposited RIGHT to MY bank account (no company to hold 
my money while they "work things out"), and EXACTLY what I do every single day. This is for normal, 
hardworking people who want to make a steady, substantial and growing income from their computers, 
and to start making money today.

You DON'T need a website.
You DON'T need to "recruit" anyone.
You DON'T need to talk to anyone. And...
you DON'T even need to pay
   until YOU see that it works for YOU!

I'm not kidding you when I tell you that you can have a perfectly legal and legitimate home based business 
that starts earning you money RIGHT AWAY, and that provides a STEADY and GROWING income - as 
much as you want to make!

I'm gonna give you the tools to make this an automated thing, so you can be earning money whether you're 
at your computer or not! Believe me when I tell you that this very simple system took me from worrying 
about bills to having fun shopping in less than a week!

Are YOU sick of it all yet?
Do YOU need a QUICK income?
Do YOU want control of your OWN money?

Simply send me a blank email to [email-masked] and an autoresponder will immediately 
send you back the very simple and straightforward explanation of how YOU can do what I've done. Then 
you can decide if it's something you can do.

But don't kid yourself. You have to do SOMETHING different, right? What if I'm telling the truth? (And I can 
prove that I am?)
send a blank email to [email-masked] and see for yourself
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FREE ISP? NO BANNERS? NO VIEW BARS? IS IT POSSIBLE? Not only is it possible but they pay you too!
http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/tammij97303
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I get 200 to 500 Pre-Qualified LEADS right in my mailbox everyday. A revelutionary 
concept, yet so SIMPLE. And I have made THOUSANDS in profits just using these 
EMAIL LEADS!

DAILY TARGETED LEADS NETWORK! The name says it all!
Check it out: http://www.dailytargetedleads.com/members/tammij
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be remove, reply to this message with remove in the subject.