Subject: MAKE $50,000 IN 90 DAYS!!

From: "Jae" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:26:37 -0800

DO NOT DELETE, PRINT IT, AND READ IT . IT HAS WORKED SO WELL, THIS IS
MY THIRD TIME AROUND. I QUIT MY BORING JOB AND WORK AT THIS ABOUT ONE TO
TWO HOURS A DAY PROCESSING ORDERS, INCLUDING MY DRIVE TO THE BANK!

SO GO FOR IT, YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID!

EARN $100,000 PER YEAR SENDING E-MAIL !!!

Dear Friend,

You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-mail, Seem
impossible? Read on for details; is there a catch; NO, there is no
catch, just send your emails and be on your way to financial freedom.

"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TELEVISION"

Thank you for your time and Interest. This is the letter you've been
reading about in the news lately.

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet, a major nightly
news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation of the
program described below to see, if it really can make people money.

The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal. Their
findings proved once and for all that there are, absolutely no laws
prohibiting the participation in the program. This has helped to show
people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to make some extra
money at home.

The results of this show have been truly remarkable. So many people are
participating that those involved are doing much better than ever
before. Since everyone makes more as more people try it out, its been
very exciting to be a part of lately. You will understand once you
experience it.

"HERE IT IS BELOW"

================================================
================================================

*** Print This Now For Future Reference ***

The following income opportunity is one you may be interested in taking
a look at. It can be started with VERY LITTLE investment and the income
return is TREMENDOUS!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $50,000 in less than 90 days!
Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT AGAIN !!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It does not
require you to come into contact with people, do any hard work, and best
of all, you never have to leave the house except to get the mail. If
you believe that someday you'll get that big break that you've been
waiting for, THIS IS IT! Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams
will come true. This Multi-level e-mail order marketing program works
perfectly 100% EVERY TIME. E-mail is the sales tool of the future. Take
advantage of this non-commercialized method of advertising NOW!

The longer you wait, the more people will be doing business using
e-mail. Get your piece of this action !!!

MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained respectability. It is
being taught in the Harvard Business School, and both Stanford Research
and the Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of all
goods and services will be sold through multi-level methods by the mid
to late 1990's. This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry and of the
500,000 millionaires in the U.S., 20% (100,000) made their fortune in
the last several years in MLM. Moreover, statistics show 45 people
become millionaires everyday through Multi-Level Marketing.

You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald Trump
made an appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave asked him what he
would do if he lost everything and had to start over from scratch.
Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a good network marketing
company and get to work. The audience started to hoot and boo him. He
looked out at the audience and dead-panned his response "That's why I'm
sitting up here and you are all sitting out there!"

With network marketing you have two sources of income. Direct
commissions from sales you make yourself and commissions from sales made
by people you introduce to the business.

Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing time or
money once and getting paid again and again and again. In network
marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of others.

The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through my
fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and gave some
thought and study to it.

My name is Johnathon Rourke. Two years ago, the corporation I worked at
for the past twelve years down-sized and my position was eliminated.
After unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own business.
Over the past year, I incurred many unforeseen financial problems. I
owed my family, friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was
taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't seem to make ends meet.
I had to refinance and borrow against my home to support my family and
struggling business. AT THAT MOMENT something significant happened in my
life and I am writing to share the experience in hopes that this will
change your life FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!

In mid December, I received this program via e-mail. Six month's prior
to receiving this program I had been sending away for information on
various business opportunities. All of the programs I received, in my
opinion, were not cost effective. They were either too difficult for me
to comprehend or the initial investment was too much for me to risk to
see if they would work or not. One claimed that I would make a million
dollars in one year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make
it!

But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this program. I
didn't send for it, or ask for it, they just got my name off a mailing
list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!! After reading it several times, to make
sure I was reading it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Here was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON.

I could invest as much as I wanted to start, without putting me further
into debt. After I got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I would at
least get my money back. But like most of you I was still a little
skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I
checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and
they confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining the program
was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time
on-line. The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money for
printing to send out the program, and because all of my orders are
fulfilled via e-mail, the only expense is my time. I am telling you like
it is, I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I promised myself that I
would not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how much money it cost me.

In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT #1.
By January 13, I had received 26 orders for REPORT #1. Your goal is to
"RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T,
SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in making $50,000 in
90 days was done. By January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT
#2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2
WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND
OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS
EASY, RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196 orders
for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By
March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I received $58,000 with more coming
in every day.

I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please take
time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!!
Remember, it won't work if you don't try it. This program does work, but
you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of not trying to place
your name in a different place. It won't work, you'll lose out on a lot
of money! In order for this program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+
orders for REPORT #1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make
$50,000
or more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!

If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry. It really
is a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you. If you choose to
participate, follow the program and you will be on your way to financial
security.

If you are a fellow business owner and are in financial trouble like I
was, or you want to start your own business, consider this a sign. I
DID!

Sincerely,

Johnathon Rourke

P.S. Do you have any idea what 11,700 $5 bills ($58,000) look like piled
up on a kitchen table? IT'S AWESOME!

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:

By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you should
have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal, could not
have been created by an amateur.

Let me tell you a little about myself. I had a profitable business for
10 years. Then in 1979 my business began falling off. I was doing the
same things that were previously successful for me, but it wasn't
working. Finally, I figured it out. It wasn't me, it was the economy.
Inflation and recession had replaced the stable economy that had been
with us since 1945. I don't have to tell you what happened to the
unemployment rate... because many of you know from first hand
experience. There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever before.

The middle class was vanishing. Those who knew what they were doing
invested wisely and moved up. Those who did not, including those who
never had anything to save or invest, were moving down into the ranks of
the poor. As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET
POORER." The traditional methods of making money will never allow you to
"move up" or "get rich", inflation will see to that.

You have just received information that can give you financial freedom
for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT." You can make more money in the next few months than you have
ever imagined.

I should also point out that I will not see a penny of this money, nor
anyone else who has provided a testimonial for this program. I have
already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS! I have retired from the program
after sending out over 16,000 programs. Now I have several offices that
make this and several other programs here and over seas.

Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any way.
It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember to e-mail a copy of
this exciting report to everyone you can think of. One of the people you
send this to may send out 50,000...and your name will be on everyone of
them! Remember though, the more you send out the more potential
customers you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and
opportunity to become financially independent, IT IS UP TO YOU NOW!

************************************************************

"THINK ABOUT IT"
Before you delete this program from your mailbox, as I almost did, take
a little time to read it and REALLY THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and
figure out what could happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst
possible response and no matter how you calculate it, you will still
make a lot of money! You will definitely get back what you invested. Any
doubts you have will vanish when your first orders come in. IT WORKS!
Jody Jacobs, Richmond, VA

************************************************************

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS OF
DOLLAR$

INSTRUCTIONS:

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY
TIME. I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or more in the next 90
days.

Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program carefully. This is
not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making opportunity.
Basically, this is what you do: As with all multi-level businesses, we
build our business by recruiting new partners and selling our products.
Every state in the USA allows you to recruit new multi-level business
partners, and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent. YOUR ORDERS COME
BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are not involved in personal
selling. You do it privately in your own home, store or office. This is
the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail Order Marketing anywhere:

This is what you MUST do:

1. Order all 4 reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if
you don't order them).

* For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU
ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL AND ADDRESS, YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in
case of a problem) and to the person whose name appears on the list next
to the report.

MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE
IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!

* When you place your order, make sure you order each of the four
reports. You will need all four reports so that you can save them on
your computer and resell them.

* Within a few days you will receive, via e-mail, each of the four
reports. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you
to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next
to each report, or their sequence on the list,in any way other than is
instructed below in steps "a" through "f" or you will lose out on the
majority of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you'll
also see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember, this method has
been tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.

a. Look below for the listing of available reports.

b. After you've ordered the four reports, take this Advertisement and
remove the name and address under REPORT #4. This person has made it through
the cycle and is no doubt counting their $50,000!

c. Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to REPORT #4.

d. Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3.

e. Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to REPORT #2.

f. Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.

Please make sure you copy every name and address
ACCURATELY!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of names, and
save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the Instruction portion of
this letter.

Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you can
afford $20). You obviously already have an Internet Connection and
e-mail is FREE!

To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 4
reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable marketing
information which includes how to send bulk e-mails, where to find
thousands of free classified ads and much, much more.

In addition you will be provided with information on Internet Marketing
Clubs such as INTERNET MARKETING RESOURCES (IMR): This Is one the
premiere Internet marketing clubs on the INTERNET. This club provides a
forum where internet marketers from all over the world can exchange
ideas and secrets on Internet Marketing.

In addition, this club specializes in providing free internet marketing
tools and services for the Do-Yourself-Internet-Marketer. They will provide
you with free bulk e-mail software and up to 1,000,000 fresh e-mail
addresses
each week. This club will provide you with hundreds of free resources, which
include:

How to obtain free web sites, how to obtain top rankings in search
engines for your web-site, how to send bulk e-mail into AOL and
Compuserve, how to market your products on newsgroups, free classified
ads, electronic malls, bulletin boards, banner ads and much more.

There are two primary methods of building your downline:

METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and
we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000 programs
each. Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 0.5% response. Using
a good list the response could be much better. Also, many people will
send out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of 2,000. But
continuing with this example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a
0.5% response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT #1. Those 10 people
respond by sending out 2,000 programs each for a total of 20,000. Out of
those 0.5%, 100 people respond and order REPORT #2. Those 100 mail out
2,000 programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5% response to that is
1,000 orders for REPORT #3. Those 1,000 send out 2,000 programs each for
a 2,000,000 total. The 0.5% response to that is 10,000 orders for REPORT
#4. That's 10,000 $5 bills for you. CASH!!! Your total income in this
example is $50 + $500 + $5,000+ $50,000 for a total of $55,550!!!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,990 OUT OF THE 2,000 PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO
WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS PROGRAM! DARE TO THINK FOR A
MOMENT
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF EVERYONE, OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF
2,000. Believe me, many people will do just that, and more! By the way, your
cost to participate in this is practically nothing. You obviously already
have
an internet connection and e-mail is
FREE !!! REPORT #2 will show you the best methods for bulk e-mailing,
tell you where to obtain free bulk e-mail software and where to obtain
e-mail lists.

METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

1. Advertising on the 'Net is very, very inexpensive, and there are
HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise. Let's say you decide to start
small just to see how well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10
people to participate on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on
the internet will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that
everyone else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 downline members.

Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.

1st level-your 10 members with $5 .........$50
2nd level-10 mems from those 10 ($5 x 100).......$500
3rd level-10 mems from those 100 ($5 x 1,000) $5,000
4th level-10 mems from those 1,000 ($5 x 10k) $50,000
THIS TOTALS ---------------------------$55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate only
recruit 10 people each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got
20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of participants! THINK
ABOUT IT!

For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them the report
they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!
This will guarantee that the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and
address
on it, will be prompt because they can't advertise until they receive the
report!

------------------------------------------
AVAILABLE REPORTS
------------------------------------------

*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***

Notes:

- ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT CHEQUES NOT
ACCEPTED
- ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL
- Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets
of paper
- On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name of the
report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your name &
postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
______________________________________________________

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

J.M.M.

4420 Sarah Street

Apt.#11

Burbank,CA 91505 

______________________________________________________

REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

JCS Marketing

13709 Gullivers Trail

Bowie,MD 20720

______________________________________________________

REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

MCFS

11918 SE Division

Portland,Oregon 97266

______________________________________________________

REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power
of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"

ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

M Spurlock

3301 S Andrews Ave #35B

Ft. Luaderdale,FL 33316

______________________________________________________

______________________________________________________

About 50,000 new people get online every month!

******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******

* TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional,
and follow the directions accurately.

* Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you will have them when the
orders start coming in because:

When you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the
requested product/report.

* ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.

* Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow the
instructions exactly, your results WILL BE
SUCCESSFUL!

* ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two weeks, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for
REPORT#2. If you don't, continue
advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU
CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the cash
will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:

Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front
of a DIFFERENT report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which
report people are ordering from you. If you want to generate more
income, send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads and start
the whole process again! There is no limit to the income you will generate
from this business!

Before you make your decision as to whether or not you
participate in this program. Please answer one question. DO YOU WANT TO
CHANGE YOUR LIFE? If the answer
is yes, please look at the following facts about this program:

1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE!

2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
COST ANYTHING TO SHIP!

3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
COST YOU ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE!

4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET
AND THE POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO
DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE
WORLD!

5. YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR
INITIAL $20 INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME!

6. VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE
FROM THIS PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT!

7. THIS PROGRAM WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER.

******* T E S T I M O N I A L S *******

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a
different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of
potential income. I'm living proof that it works. It really is a great
opportunity to make relatively easy money, with
little cost to you. If you do choose to participate, follow the program
exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial
security.
Steven Bardfield, Portland, OR
************************************************************

My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago, IL. I am a
cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation
and I make pretty good money. When I received the program I grumbled to
Jody about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my
knowledge of the population and percentages involved. I "knew" it wouldn't
work.

Jody totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in with both
feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you
so" on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on me! Within
two
weeks she had received over 50 responses. Within 45 days she had received
over
$147,200 in $5 bills! I was shocked! I was
sure that I had it all figured and that it wouldn't work. I AM a
believer now. I have joined Jody in her "hobby." I did have seven more years
until retirement, but I think of the "rat race" and it's not for me. We owe
it
all to MLM.
Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL
************************************************************

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this system is
honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to get a large amount of
money in a short time. I was approached several times before I checked this
out. I joined just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal
effort and money required. To my astonishment, I received
$36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.

Charles Morris, Esq.
************************************************************

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to
make up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am,
I decided that the initial investment was so little that there was just no
way
that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back. Boy, was I
surprised when I found my medium-size post office box crammed with orders!
For
awhile, it got so overloaded that I had to start
picking up my mail at the window. I'll make more money this year than any 10
years of my life before. The nice thing about this deal is that it
doesn't matter where people live. There simply isn't a better investment
with
a faster return.
Paige Willis, Des Moines, IA
************************************************************

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered
if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I had
no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was
e-mailed another program, ....11 months passed
then it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than $41,000 on
the first try!!
Violet Wilson, Johnstown, PA
***********************************************************
This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have
quit our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and live off the
interest on our money. The only way on earth that this plan will work for
you
is if you do it. For your sake, and for your family's sake don't pass up
this
golden opportunity. Good luck and happy spending!
Kerry Ford, Centerport, NY
************************************************************

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL
FREEDOM!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN

DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS POWERFUL RESULTS

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a business,
registering a business name, learning how income tax is
handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small Business
Administration (a Federal agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for
free help and answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service
offers free help via telephone and free seminars about business tax
requirements. Your earnings and results are highly dependent on your
activities and advertising. This letter constitutes no guarantees stated nor
implied. In the event that it is determined that this letter
constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is now void. Any
testimonials or amounts of earnings listed in this letter may be factual or
fictitious. If you have any question of the legality of this letter contact
the Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices Federal Trade
Commission Bureau of Consumer Protection in Washington DC.

TO BE REMOVED FROM FUTURE MAILINGS PLEASE SEND AN EMAIL TO
[email-masked] AND PUT "REMOVE" IN THE SUBJECT LINE