Subject: Free Master Gold Card, get $20 for each referral. -IQUF

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 13:38:37 -0800 (PST)

Hello, This is just a one time mail. You would never receive this mail again.

   Check this out! It's Master card this time, it pays better than Visa.  To signup free, visit
 
http://www.replicate99.com/BOSA2001/1103.shtm

Start referring to your friends using this format until you get your ID.
Each member that you refer and receive their  card will make you USD20 each. Commission pays up to 12 
level deep.
It's free to apply. No annual fees.
It's very new act quickly.

regards,

Hoo Ing
Hi Marketing Friend,

This is new. Free mastergold card.

This program is INTERNATIONAL! 

All information can be found on the site at:

http://www.replicate99.com/BOSA2001/1103.shtml

GUARANTEED CARD APPROVAL No Credit or Bad Credit? 

It Doesn't Matter! 

MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS PRIVILEGES 

No Credit Checks! 

0% A.P.R. 

EVERYONE QUALIFIES 

No Social Insurance Number 

No Income Verification 

Bankruptcy "OK" 

Private and Convenient 

BUY FOR FREE . . . . * 

Your commissions and bonus' could easily exceed your minimum 

payment from purchases * 

MAKE NO PAYMENTS! 

Every time someone who you have sponsored makes a payment on 

their MASTERGOLD Card account you'll actually receive percentage 

of the payment as a credit towards your own account. 

Receive enough credits and you won't have to make any payments.

For more information visit BOSA2001/MASTERGOLD at:

l

GET IN THE TOP OF THE COMPANY NOW! 

You may join our pre-built downline (FREE), your card can be sent 

to you when we have reached 50,000 members. 

We have expectations of millions worldwide. 

You will receive $20 for every person who receives a credit card 

that you refer to the program (everyone is approved) and a Matrix 

pay-out 12 deep.