From: "A Professional Marketer - FOR YOU" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2001 03:36:08 -0000

***************************************************************************
*******************************

    ADVERTISING PACKAGE FOR SALE -
For payment/remove instructions please see below.

***************************************************************************
*******************************

EMS = An Express mail server to send your emails out ASAP. This is the full
version licensed to me.(30 day demo availible for free but it's $49.99 to
register the fullversion giving all options and resale rights - if
purchased from me that is. Buying the full version for $49.99 elsewhere
wont give you resale rights and will only give you the software for your
own personal use)

Key Generator for EMS - Gives you resale rights to EMS full version and
also the license needed to register the software after 30 days.

An Info Pack - With 1000's of income reports and advice (old but very
useful)

Info-Report Softare - Insider secrets to creating profitable classified ads
- Full version.
(sold for between $19.99-$39.99 online seperately) Excellent E-Book -
proves the ones you pay for are always the best.

CheckMAN - Check Printing Software. All you need for printing checks out
quickly and easily.

THE PUBLISHING COMPANY IN A BOX = This is incredible and you would purchase
this alone for more then the price I am asking for my whole package. Read
about it here - this is a great piece of equipment to have -
http://64.21.33.136/desc/kits/publishing_kit.htm - It sells for $99 dolars
but do not purchase it at that site because I will give it to you including
everything else for less then the price of this alone.

BONUSES (Note: I am not selling you these but I will include them in the
package if you purchase now)

Bonus - Text Bomber 2000 = It is feature rich and will best assist you in
extracting email addresses from files off your hard drive - EXTREMELY FAST.

Bonus - Listmanager = Ability to clean lists, that is, remove any duplicate
or
unwanted addresses. List Manager is the simplest email address list
management tool available. Ability to create remove list and remove emails
from remove list from all files loaded.

Bonus - Traffic Attractor - Market PRO 2 software. Attract enormous traffic
to your website using this tool.

Bonus - Agent Web Ranking software - Great resourse for advertising and
ranking your website.

Bonus - 4 Ebooks worth $195 - Free Advertising , Killer Ads, MLM Tactics,
Superior Tools. Includes information on how to explode your sales 1200% and
how to advertise for as little as $10 per million contacts. There are also
reports on how to advertise in America  in offline newspapers at a low rate
of $180 per million newspapers. Must have information, great reports and
great resources. This alone and publishing company in a box is worthy
triple the price I ask for EVERYTHING above.

***************************************************************************
***************************************************************************

			DETAILS FOR PAYMENT.

Thank you for you interest in purchasing my ADVERTISING PACKAGE. My name is
David Hardiman and rest assured you are getting a FANTASTIC DEAL.
Everything included in this package is worth alot more then what I am
asking for it. The Publising company in a box is sold for $99 dollars
elsewhere except I include it with so much more for just $45 dollars to you
now.

To recieve this software and everything else listed above, first write a
personal letter to me containing some personal information and your primary
email address , next send $45 dollars cash or cheque wrapped in 2 sheets of
printing paper alongside the letter and put it all in an envelope and post
it to David Hardiman using the fastest mode of postage possible to this
address:

18 Claremont Pk.
Circular Rd.
Galway ,
Ireland

I will notify you imediately once I recieve your letter and cash or check.
Soon afterward I will give you the details nessesary to obtaining the
package above and then my friend you will have enough advertising resources
to keep you happy for a long time :) giving you hits where ever you want
:).

***************************************************************************
***************************************************************************

If you are going to purchase this package from me please reply with an
EMAIL ASAP with the subject line reading 'BOUGHT' and a quick message to
let me know if your sending cash or a check ect ... so I can keep track :)
Thank you. Sincerely, David Hardiman.

*******************************************************
This message is in full compliance with U.S. Federal requirements for
commercial email under bill S.1618 Title lll, Section 301, Paragraph
(a)(2)(C) passed by the 105th U.S. Congress and cannot be considered SPAM
since it includes a remove mechanism. To be removed simply reply to this
message with 'REMOVE' In the subject line and include your email address in
the body of the email.
*******************************************************