Subject: Willing to work from home?? Earn Serious Cash

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 03:33:03

Dear Friend and Future Millionaire, 
My wife received this e-mail and forwarded it to me to review. We've both read
completely through it and have been in contact with some of the individuals listed below.
We think it's an excellent opportunity that is well worth the small investment of time and money, and believe that you will, too! CRH

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home for an investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars expense one time
THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET ! 

  BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!
Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the letter you
have been hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of
this letter on the Internet, a national weekly news program recently devoted
an entire show to the investigation of this program described below, to see
if it really can make people money. The show also investigated whether or
not the program was legal.
Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO Laws
prohibiting the participation in the program and if people can -follow the
simple instructions, they are bound to make some mega bucks with only
$25 out of pocket cost''. DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF
POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS PROGRAM HASATTAINED,
IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.
This is what one had to say: ''Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I
was approached many times before but each time I passed on it. I am
so glad I finally joined just to see what one could expect in return for the
minimal effort and money required.  
To my astonishment, I received total $610,470.00 in 21weeks, 

with money still coming in."
Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is another testimonial: 

"This program has been around for a long
time but I never believed in it. But one day when I received this again
in the mail I decided to gamble my $25 on it. I followed the simple
instructions and walaa ...... 3 weeks later the money startedto come in.
First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that I made
a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the
program, I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The
key to success in this program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change
anything.'' 

More testimonials later but first,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

===== PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE ======

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and comfortably, please read the following... 
THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!! 

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL
DREAMS WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! 

INSTRUCTIONS:

Order all 5 reports shown on the list below  

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT
YOU ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose
name appears ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN
ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail
problems.

When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports.

You will need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer
and resell them. YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.
Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 reports from
these 5 different individuals. Save them on your computer so they will be
accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will order them
from you. Also make a floppy of these reports and keep it on your desk in
case something happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next
to each report, or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is
instructed below in step '' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose out on a majority
of your profits. Once you understand the way this works, you will also see
how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method has been
tested, and if altered, it will NOT work !!! People have tried to put their
friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all the money. But
it does not work this way. Believe us, and Do Not try to change anything other than

 what is instructed. If you do, it will not work for you.
Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and
REMOVE the name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person
has made it through the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune

2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down to REPORT # 5.

3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position. PLEASE MAKE
SURE you copy every name & address ACCURATELY! 

**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on your
computer. DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES. 

Save this on a disk as well,  just in case you loose any data. To assist you with marketing your business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide
you with invaluable marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much more.

There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we will
assume you and those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's
also assume that the mailing receive only a 0.2% response (the response
could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%. Also many people
will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).
Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2%
response, that is only 10 orders for report # 1. Those 10 people responded
by sending out 5,000 e-mail each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000
e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders. That's=100 people responded and
ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails.
The 0.2% response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails
sent out. The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for Report # 4.

Those 10,000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000
(50 million) e-mails.

The 0.2% response to that is 100,000 orders for Report # 5 

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half million).
Your total income in this example is: 1..... $50 + 2..... $500 + 3..... $5,000 + 4
... $50,000 + 5..... $500,000 ........ Grand Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE OUT
THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU
CALCULATE IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE
ORDERING OUT OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO.
Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone or half or even
one 4th of those people mailed 100,000 e-mails each or more? There are
over 150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting. Believe me,
many people will do just that, and more!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are hundreds
of FREE places to advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will
easily get a larger response. We strongly suggest you start with Method # 1
and add METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive, all you
must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide
same day service on all orders.
This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and
address on it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they
receive the report.

=========  AVAILABLE REPORTS =============
ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes:

============================================== 

Always send $5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY only) for each Report.

Checks NOT accepted.

 Make sure the cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets
of paper.

 On one of those sheets of paper, Write

                            a.The NUMBER & the NAME of the Report 

                                  you  are  ordering,

                            b. YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS and

                            c. your name and postal address. 

                                  (In case of mail difficulties.)

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

REPORT #1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Freeon the Net" 
ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:

A.T. Ramser
171 Culpeper St.
Warrenton, VA 20186
______________________________________________________
REPORT #2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the Net"
ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:

Kimik
P. O. Box 175
Alta Loma, CA 91701-0175
USA
______________________________________________________
REPORT #3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Net"

ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:

Christopher Baker
5579 Eastwood Avenue
Rancho Cucamonga, CA91737-2100
USA
______________________________________________________
REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire Utilizing the Power of MLM and the Net"
ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:

Michael Brown
6439 Zircon Avenue 
Alta Loma, CA 91701
USA
______________________________________________________
REPORT #5 "How to Send Out One Million e-mails for Free"
ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:

 Aynn Stoddard
1330 Albright Avenue 
Upland, CA 91786 
USA

You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching which report
people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT TO GENERATE MORE
INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND START
THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN.
____________________________________________________________
$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$ 

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2
weeks, continue sending e-mails until you do.

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you
should receive 100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not,
continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.

=== Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report # 2, YOU
CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you, and the
cash will continue to roll in ! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are placed in front
of a Different report.

There is NO LIMIT to the income you can generate from this business !!!

======================================================

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
PROGRAM: 

 You have just received information that can give you
financial freedom for the rest of your life, with NO RISK and JUST
A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next
few weeks and months than you have ever imagined. Follow the program
EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works
exceedingly well as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put
your name and address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 ..........# 5
as instructed above. One of the people you send this to may send out
100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be on every one of them.
Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customers
you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and
opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

============ MORE TESTIMONIALS ================ 

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an
accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money.
When I received this program I grumbled to Jody about receiving ''junk
mail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population
and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored
my supposed intelligence and a few days later she jumped in with both feet. I
made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on
her when the thing didn't work. Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks
she had received 50 responses. Within the next 45 days she had received
total $ 147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was shocked. I have joined Jody
in her ''hobby''.
Mitchell Wolf M.D., Chicago, Illinois

======================================================

''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my
mind to participate in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that
the initial investment was so little that there was just no way that I
wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back''. '' I was
surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with
orders. I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about
this deal is that it does not matter where people live. There simply isn't a
better investment with a faster return and so big."
Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

=======================================================
''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered
if I should have given it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to
get another copy, so I had to wait until I was e-mailed again by someone
else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I did not
delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the
money came within 22 weeks."
Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

=======================================================

''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with
little cost to you. I followed the simple instructions carefully and
within 10 days the money started to come in. My first month I made
$20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was
$362,840.00. Life is beautiful, Thanks to internet.".
Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

=======================================================
ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON
'YOUR' ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !
=======================================================

About 50,000 new people get online every month!
_______________________________________________________

FOR YOUR INFORMATION....
If you need help with starting a business, registering a business name, learning how income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office of the Small Business Administration (a Federal agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for free help and answers to questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free seminars about business tax requirements.

Under Bill S1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress this letter cannot be considered spam as long as the sender includes contact information and a method of removal.  This is a one time e-mail transmission. No request for removal is necessary.

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade
Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C. 

To have your address removed from any further mailings please press HERE, type your email address in the subject header and your address will be removed thru our automated process.

Thank you