Subject: ietf-asid list archives?

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:36:13 -0800

Does anyone have archives of the ietf-asid list? if so I'd like to obtain a 
copy (cheap disk sectors are screaming to be filled).

thanks,

JeffH

---

From: "Kurt D. Zeilenga" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 12:01:37 -0800

>copy (cheap disk sectors are screaming to be filled).

If you find an archive, send me a copy.  I'll put a browsable,
searchable interface up on the web.

Kurt

---

From: [email-masked] (Mark C Smith)
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 10:31:13 -0500

> searchable interface up on the web.

There is a partial archive here:

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ietf-asid/

But it only covers 11/1997 through the present.  The old archive that
was at ftp://terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu/ietf-asid/archive has
apparently been deleted (I am sure it was really large).

-Mark