Subject: [ldapext] LDAP Administrator - free LDAP Client for Win 32 Platform enables you to view, edit and navigate through LDAP directories

From: "Diana" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2002 12:59:35 +0200

Dear Sir, Dear Madam,

I am excited to announce the Release of LDAP Administrator 2.4, the new
"Explorer-like" LDAP Client, which enables you to view, edit, analyse and
navigate through LDAP Directories easily and effectively.

LDAP Administrator is free LDAP Client made for Win 32 Platform presents
full connection and support to modern LDAP v2 and v3 Server such as Active
Directory, Novell Directory Services or Netscape/iPlanet.

LDAP Browser being a lightweight version of LDAP Administrator, has a
limitated functionality and not allow its users to modify LDAP Directories.
Unlike the commercially distributed LDAP Administrator, LDAP Browser is a
freeware.

Evaluate LDAP Administrator/LDAP Browser 2.4 for free at:
http://www.ldapadministrator.com/download/download.php

To get more information about how to manage your LDAP Directories
successfully, visit http://www.ldapadministrator.com/prodinfo/prodinfo.php
or contact me any time.

With the warm and kind reguards,

Diana Pusik
Softerra LLC
Kharkov, UA
mailto:[email-masked]
http://www.softerra.com

_______________________________________________
Ldapext mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldapext