Subject: Re: [ldapext] Fwd: Call for interop proposals

From: Ludovic Poitou <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:52:15 +0100

Kurt,

I agree with you, it would be better to shoot for something at IETF#72.
Sun will be interested in participating to some interop testing, and  
can help with organizing it.

Ludovic

On Feb 11, 2008, at 7:20 PM, Kurt Zeilenga wrote:

>
> On Jan 24, 2008, at 9:26 AM, Kurt Zeilenga wrote:
>> I can bring the Isode M-Vault (server) and Sodium Sync (client).  I  
>> suspect having OpenLDAP there will not be a problem.  Will check to  
>> see if Apache DS can be there.   Others are, of course, quite  
>> welcomed.
>
> I chatted with Chris and Lisa today regarding their plans.  At  
> present, there are no plans on doing any interop testing at  
> IETF#71.  They said that if we wanted to do some, they would try to  
> find us a room.   Given the short notice, I'm thinking it better to  
> shoot for something at IETF#72 (Dublin) instead.  However, if there  
> was strong interest in doing this at IETF#71, I'm willing to make  
> things happen (one way or the other).
>
> I note that I will likely be submitting a LDAP BoF proposal for  
> IETF#72 to do work in both updating existing RFCs detailing LDAP  
> extensions as well as work on new extensions.  (Please drop me a  
> private note if interested in co-chairing the BoF and/or the WG (if  
> approved).  I prefer NOT to chair the WG myself.)
>
> -- Kurt
>

Ludovic Poitou                                    Sun Microsystems Inc.
OpenDS Community Lead               Directory Services
http://blogs.sun.com/Ludo/         Grenoble Engineering Center - France

Sun Microsystems requires the following notice:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended
recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by
reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_______________________________________________
Ldapext mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ldapext