Subject: [ldapext] LDAPCon 2009 Call for Papers

From: Howard Chu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 11:00:32 -0700

Apologies if this gets double-posted...

The 2nd Edition of the International Conference on LDAP (LDAPCon 2009[1]) will 
be held on September 20-21, 2009 in Portland, Oregon, USA. The event is being 
co-hosted by LinuxCon[2] (same place and overlapping time). The 1st 
International Conference on LDAP[3] was held in September 2007 in Germany.
(Some pictures from 1st LDAPCon [4])

A Call For Papers[5] has been raised and the Program Committee asks you to 
submit abstracts by July 1st. So if you're involved with LDAP in interesting 
projects and you want to share your experiences, please check the Call For 
Papers and submit a proposal.

1: http://www.symas.com/ldapcon2009/
2: http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/linuxcon
3: http://www.guug.de/veranstaltungen/ldapcon2007/index.html
4: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ludovic_p/sets/72157601937159198/detail/
5: http://www.symas.com/ldapcon2009/call-for-papers.shtml

-- 
   -- Howard Chu
   CTO, Symas Corp.           http://www.symas.com
   Director, Highland Sun     http://highlandsun.com/hyc/
   Chief Architect, OpenLDAP  http://www.openldap.org/project/