Subject: [ldapext] [Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-pluta-ldap-srv-side-current-time-match-00]

From: Daniel Pluta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 21:44:39 +0200

Dear ldapext,

we would appreciate your valuable comments and feedback regrading our 
draft specifying "ldap server side current time matching".

Please see below for the abstract.

The full version can be found here: 
http://www.ietf.org/id/draft-pluta-ldap-srv-side-current-time-match-00.txt

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards
Daniel

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
Betreff: New Version Notification for 
draft-pluta-ldap-srv-side-current-time-match-00
Datum: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 15:51:33 -0700 (PDT)
Von: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, 
draft-pluta-ldap-srv-side-current-time-match-00.txt has been 
successfully submitted and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-pluta-ldap-srv-side-current-time-match
Revision:	 00
Title:		 Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP): Server Side 
Current Time Matching - Matching Rules and Syntaxes
Creation_date:	 2010-03-25
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 20

Abstract:
This document extends the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol
(LDAP) to support server side current time matching.  Matching of
attribute values against an LDAP server's current time offers
additional functionality with regard to authorization and fulfills
enhanced data privacy requirements for restrictive environments.
Therefore this specification defines four additional syntaxes and
related matching rules useful for extensible matching in association
with these syntaxes.  In addition and for general use the matching
rules defined in this document are also applicable to any attribute
type definitions that are using the 'Generalized Time' syntax.  This
specification also contains restrictive attribute type definitions
demonstrating the usage of the introduced syntaxes and matching
rules.

The IETF Secretariat.