Subject: [ldapext] Fwd: [ldap] LDAPCon 2011 Call for Papers

From: Michael Ströder <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 14:01:50 +0200

Maybe some of the subscribers are interested in this.

Ciao, Michael.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [ldap] LDAPCon 2011 Call for Papers
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 14:46:47 +0200
From: Peter Gietz <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]

With the usual apologies.

The 3rd Edition of the International Conference on LDAP (LDAPCon
2011[1]) will be held on October, 10-11, 2011 in Heidelberg, Germany.
A Call For Papers[2] has been raised and the Program Committee asks you
to submit abstracts by July 8th.

The International Conference on LDAP is a technical forum for IT
professionals interested in LDAP and related topics like directory
servers, directory management applications, directory integration,
identity and access management, and meta directories.

It focuses on implementation and integration of LDAP servers and
LDAP-enabled client applications. The event will bring together vendors,
developers, active and prospective LDAP practitioners to share their
experiences about deployment strategies, service operations,
interoperability, discuss LDAP usage in new projects and learn about
upcoming trends and developments.

The 1st LDAPCon[3] was held in September 2007 in Germany, the 2nd
LDAPCon[4] was held in September 2009 in Portland, Oregon, USA
(Some pictures from LDAPCon 2007 [5] and a nice summary of LDAPCon 2009 [6])

So if you're involved with LDAP in interesting projects and you want to
share your experiences, please check the Call For Papers and submit a
proposal.

Best,

Peter

[1]: http://www.ldapcon.org
[2]: http://www.daasi.de/ldapcon2011/index.php?site=cfp
[3]: http://www.guug.de/veranstaltungen/ldapcon2007/index.html
[4]: http://www.symas.com/ldapcon2009
[5]: http://www.flickr.com/photos/ludovic_p/sets/72157601937159198/detail/
[6]: http://blogs.sun.com/Ludo/entry/ldapcon_2009_summary

-- 
_______________________________________________________________________

Peter Gietz (CEO)
DAASI International GmbH                   phone: +49 7071 407109-0
Europaplatz 3                              Fax:   +49 7071 407109-9
D-72074 Tübingen                           mail:  [email-masked]
Germany                                    Web:   www.daasi.de

DAASI International GmbH, Tübingen
Geschäftsführer Peter Gietz, Amtsgericht Stuttgart HRB 382175

Directory Applications for Advanced Security and Information Management
_______________________________________________________________________