Subject: [lemonade] INTERIM MEETING VISA and Other Information

From: "Burger, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:03:09 -0500

We have venue, hotel, and local information posted to the lemonade
supplemental web site, <http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/>.

URGENT NOTICE: IF you chose to get a business visa, you MUST send CMCC a
request for an invitation letter.  Sending out your request today or
tomorrow (or Tuesday) would be a very good thing, and will save YOU a
lot of money and aggravation.

Visa information is at 
<http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/slides64-5/slides64-5.html#
visas>
and from your local Chinese Embassy web page.

IF you chose to get a business visa, the request form is at
<http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/slides64-5/invitation%20let
ter%20issue.htm>
<http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/slides64-5/invitation%20let
ter%20issue.pdf>
<http://flyingfox.snowshore.com/i-d/lemonade/slides64-5/invitation%20let
ter%20issue.doc>

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade