Subject: [lemonade] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-01.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 15:50:02 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to support diverse service environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: LEMONADE profile bis
	Author(s)	: S. Maes
	Filename	: draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-01.txt
	Pages		: 50
	Date		: 2006-3-6
	
This document describes LEMONADE profile bis.  It contains pointers
or mention to all the features that are normatively part of LEMONADE
profile bis.

This document describes a profile (a set of required extensions,
restrictions and usage modes) of the IMAP and mail submission
protocols.  This profile allows clients (especially those that are
constrained in memory, bandwidth, processing power, or other areas)
to efficiently use IMAP and Submission to access and submit mail.
This includes the ability to forward received mail without needing to
download and upload the mail, to optimize submission and to
efficiently resynchronize in case of loss of connectivity with the
server.

The Lemonade profile relies upon extensions to IMAP and Mail
Submission protocols; specifically URLAUTH and CATENATE IMAP protocol
([18]) extensions and BURL extension to the SUBMIT protocol (SUBMIT).
It provides also extensions to provide support for realizationz of
OMA mobile email enabler (MEM) ([16] and [9]) using Internet Mail
protocols defined by the IETF.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-01.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to 
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.  
You can also visit https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce 
to change your subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-01.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-01.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade