Subject: [lemonade] Draft agenda

From: "Glenn Parsons" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 12:24:38 -0500

Folks,

The draft agenda for next week is here:
http://tools.ietf.org/wg/lemonade/agenda?item=agenda65.html

Let us know if you have any comments.

Cheers,
Glenn.

PS.  Here is a copy:

          DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT DRAFT
          Lemonade Agenda
          
          Monday, March 20, 2006
          1520 - 1720, Miro Room
          
          Document Status 
          Document issue discussion 
           draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis
<http://tools.ietf.org/html?draft=draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis> 
           draft-ietf-lemonade-notifications
<http://tools.ietf.org/html?draft=draft-ietf-lemonade-notifications>  
           draft-ietf-lemonade-convert
<http://tools.ietf.org/html?draft=draft-ietf-lemonade-convert> 
           draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve
<http://tools.ietf.org/html?draft=draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve> 
           draft-ietf-lemonade-compress
<http://tools.ietf.org/html?draft=draft-ietf-lemonade-compress>  
           draft-ietf-lemonade-search-within
<http://tools.ietf.org/html?draft=draft-ietf-lemonade-search-within> 
           draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect
<http://tools.ietf.org/html?draft=draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect> 
           draft-ietf-lemonade-vfolder
<http://tools.ietf.org/html?draft=draft-ietf-lemonade-vfolder> 
           draft-ietf-lemonade-rfc2192bis
<http://tools.ietf.org/html?draft=draft-ietf-lemonade-rfc2192bis>  
           draft-ietf-lemonade-futuredelivery
<http://tools.ietf.org/html?draft=draft-ietf-lemonade-futuredelivery>  

          Wednesday, March 22, 2006
          0900 - 1130, Miro Room
          
          Document Status
          Document issue discussion
           draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments
<http://tools.ietf.org/html?draft=draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments>    
           draft-ietf-lemonade-firewall-binding
<http://tools.ietf.org/html?draft=draft-ietf-lemonade-firewall-binding>

          Recharter discussion  

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade