Subject: [lemonade] FW: Jabber service for IETF meetings

From: "Burger, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2006 17:21:12 -0500

New home for Jabber.  This is the text chat / log appplication we will use for IETF 65.

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	IETF Secretariat [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent:	Tue Mar 14 23:29:26 2006
To:	Working Group Chairs
Subject:	Jabber service for IETF meetings 

Dear IETF WG Chairs,

The Secretariat is pleased to announce a new Instant Messaging service.  This
service will provide jabber chat rooms to all IETF working groups for their text
conferencing at IETF 65 and future meetings.

The new jabber server is located at jabber.ietf.org and is currently
accessible.  For those who are interested, please visit the above location to
join any of the available chat rooms.

Over the next few days, please take the time to test this new service and
provide us with all questions, comments, and suggestions.  Your feedback is key
to our success!

Please note:

All traffic within the defined rooms (except "noc") is being logged and updated
every 5 minutes to the ietf.org website.

To view the log directories, point your browser to
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/ietf-logs/.

If you click on a room directory, you will see one or more files named
"YYYY-MM-DD.html", e.g. 2006-03-14.html.  If you click on one of those files,
you will see all logged traffic for that day.
 
Please visit the IETF Text Conferencing Web page
(http://www.ietf.org/meetings/text_conf.html) for more information.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade