Subject: RE: [lemonade] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-02.txt

From: "Burger, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 05:01:01 -0400

I agree

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, June 07, 2006 8:02 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: RE: [lemonade] I-D
ACTION:draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-02.txt 

[snip]
 - Section 4.3 general. This section is confusing. Would it be possible
to describe things from the compression level point of view saying this
is low-level, that is application-level, and that is object-level
compression. This is believed to be better for this, that is believed to
be better for that. For low-level use this and that, for
application-level use this and that, and for object-level use this and
that. This is mandatory, while that is optional for the server. Clients
to evaluate which is available and best used according to their
capabilities and the current network conditions.
[snip]

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade

---

From: Dave Cridland <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:11:03 +0100

> I agree
So do I - it's a combination of two people authoring, one of whom 
deliberately put in alternate paragraphs.

-- 
Dave Cridland - mailto:[email-masked] - xmpp:[email-masked]
  - acap://acap.dave.cridland.net/byowner/user/dwd/bookmarks/
  - http://dave.cridland.net/
Infotrope Polymer - ACAP, IMAP, ESMTP, and Lemonade