Subject: [lemonade] Draft Agenda and Reading List

From: "Burger, Eric" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:52:24 -0400

On-line at http://www3.ietf.org/proceedings/06jul/agenda/lemonade.txt

D R A F T    D R A F T    D R A F T    D R A F T    D R A F T
[Updated 060629 1300 ET]

lemonade Work Group Meetings
IETF 66, Montreal, PQ, Canada

Agenda Bashing

Drafts' Status
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-futuredelivery-0
4.txt

Profile-bis
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-profile-bis-03.t
xt

Reconnect
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-client
-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-reconnect-07.txt

Other Bis Components
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-compress-01.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-convert-04.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-maes-lemonade-xencrypted-02.tx
t
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-deployments-03.t
xt

Views
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-search-within-02
.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-vfolder-01.txt

Notifications
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-msgevent-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-notification-pro
tocol-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-lemonade-imap-events-
00.txt

Streaming Media
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-00.txt
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-burger-lemonade-streamctrls-00
.txt

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 18:00:18 +0100

>http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-vfolder-01.txt
Considering recent discussions on the mailing list I would also suggest 
to add draft-cridland-imap-contexts.txt to this list
(BTW, Dave has forgot to submit it before the -00 deadline).