Subject: [lemonade] WGLC Search Within

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2006 20:58:31 -0500

I thought it was done, but it really needed serious editing.  The authors
timed out, but considering it is a 20-line draft, *I* re-wrote it.  The only
normative change I made was making the interval seconds, not hours.

This draft has no 8-bit characters nor passive voice (except where the
boilerplate demands it), has a real formal syntax section as well as a
normative protocol operation section, has the correct IPR boilerplate, and
passes ID Nits 100%.

Do be forewarned: next time I rewrite a draft, I will put MY name on it and
take the editor(s) names off...

Because I rewrote everything and wrote how the protocol operates, we're
re-WGLCing the draft.  However, even if you don't get this message for 10
days, a 5 minute review is really all that is needed, so no need to account
for Western holidays.

Note discussion of units for the interval is strictly off-limits.  We beat
that to death.  Seconds is the consensus of the work group.  If this gives
you heartache, please drop me a note off-list.

WGLC Closes 10 January 2007.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade