Subject: [lemonade] WGLC SASL-IR

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2006 17:53:35 -0500

Please comment on:

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-siemborski-imap-sasl-initial-respo
nse-06.txt

I would be particularly interested if you could reply if you have
implemented the client, server, or both from this draft.

Thanks.

WGLC closes 11 January 2007.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade

---

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2006 15:33:07 -0500

As Alexey pointed out, it is worthwhile noting that SASL-IR is a Profile-bis
dependency, so we need to get it done.

Also, this document falls squarely in the LEMONADE charter.  Thus, by most
IETF rules, we need to at the very least pass judgment on it.  Given that it
is a five-page document with a bunch of existing implementations, this
should not be too hard a task to do.  Besides, Lisa asked VERY nicely :-)