Subject: RE: [lemonade] Profile-bis and IMAP-COMPRESS

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 14:42:59 +0200

Hi Eric,

Best regards: Zoltán Ördögh
E-mail: zoltan dot ordogh at nokia dot com
Phone: +358 50 386 0566

>Three years from now, there is no reason to require a Lemonade 
>server to support IMAP-COMPRESS.  However, TLS needs to be 
>there.  Conversely, the
>*market* will drive current implementations to do 
>IMAP-COMPRESS today, but will also alleviate that pain over 
>time.  No reason to leave donkey tracks if we do not have to.

Do You know something that we don't?

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade