Subject: RE: [lemonade] Mail Organization

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 15:54:28 +0200

Dave,

>-----Original Message-----
>From: ext Dave Cridland [mailto:[email-masked]] 
>Sent: 15 December, 2007 14:03
>To: Enhancements to Internet email to support diverse service 
>enivronments
>Subject: Re: [lemonade] Mail Organization
>
>It's largely out of scope for Lemonade - I say largely, 
>because information overload on a mobile phone is 
>substantially worse than for a desktop, and so Lemonade has 
>developed techniques for filtering mail - CONTEXT, WITHIN, etc.

There is a debate going on (still trying to catch up with my backlog
after my vacation) about WITHIN  - might be removed from bis... That
would leave only one technique to filter mails...

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade