Subject: [lemonade] ToDo list for Lemonade Profile Bis

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 15:45:11 +0000

In preparation for the conference call later today, I am posting my 
current list of open issues/todos for the Profile Bis document (listed 
in no particular order of items). I am not going to state my opinion on 
any of the listed items below, so that people don't get distracted.

1). Decide if Future Release SMTP (RFC 4865) extension should be included.
2). Decide if IMAP Sieve (draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-sieve) should be 
included.
3). Decide if METADATA-SERVER should be included.
4). Decide if draft-melnikov-imapext-filters should be included.
5). Describe what should happen if a CONVERT URL (which now returns 
binary data) is used in CATENATE. Does this require a new IMAP 
capability? Should this be a required extension?
6). Decide if URLFETCH=BINARY should be included (CONVERT URLs will 
depend on it).
7). Define a new IMAP capability for declaring that URLAUTH and CATENATE 
support PARTIAL IMAP URLs (see RFC 5092)?
8). Add a new IMAP Keyword for "this message is pending submission" and 
[possibly] another one for "this message got submitted".
9). New IMAP keyword for "has attachment"?
10). Add ability to discover "special" mailboxes like Trash/Junk/Sent 
Mail/Drafts ?
11). Should Profile Bis require Sieve AnnotateMore (to read data from 
per-server annotations, e.g. notification address)?
12). If Sieve and extensions remain in Lemonade Profile Bis, we need a 
way to manage Sieve scripts. How should this be done?
13). Should the document define a way to find number of attachments? 
Should this be another extension or just an informative text?
14). Should support for IPv6 be mandated for servers?

I am sure there are some things missing from this list. Please let me 
know what is missing.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade