Subject: [lemonade] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-notify-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 15:00:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: The IMAP NOTIFY Extension
	Author(s)	: C. King
	Filename	: draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-notify-05.txt
	Pages		: 21
	Date		: 2008-3-24
	
This document defines an IMAP extension which allows a client to
    request specific kinds of unsolicited notifications for specified
    mailboxes, such as messages being added to or deleted from
    mailboxes.

    [[Add Updates: RFC-CONTEXT to the headers]]

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-notify-05.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade