Subject: [lemonade] Draft Minutes

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 15:02:34 -0700

Thanks to Neil Cook.

Please review and comment.

http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/08mar/minutes/lemonade.txt

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade

---

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 20:24:32 -0700

*I* updated the minutes:
- IMAP Notify - 
	- Peter suggested that if FLAG change is specified, that also
means that MessageNew and MessageExpunge must also be specified. Will
take discussion to the list. Eric wants agreement on the list before
next WEEK.

[WEEK, not next IETF] 

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of Eric Burger
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2008 6:03 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [lemonade] Draft Minutes

Thanks to Neil Cook.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated
entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade

---

From: Arnt Gulbrandsen <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:47:24 +0100

> take discussion to the list. Eric wants agreement on the list before 

I like that. I had problems wordsmithing his previous request (for 
messagenew and messageexpunge), but this could be done together using 
sentences like:

   If FlagChange is specified, MessageNew and MessageExpunge MUST
   also be specified. Otherwise the server MUST respond with BAD.

   If one of MessageNew or MessageExpunge is specified, both must be.
   Otherwise the server MUST respond with BAD.

Fine?

Arnt