Subject: [lemonade] MA 4: SIEVE

From: "Eric Burger" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:42:20 -0700

Part 1: SIEVE is no longer part of lemonade-bis (Yes!)

Part 2: Randy will lift text from lemonade-bis on SIEVE and put it into
the Informative Notifications Architecture document.

There was minor discussion as to whether we want to resurrect the
original title, Notifications and Filter Architecture.

Just to see if anyone is awake, besides on commenting if you DISAGREE
with the plan to drop SIEVE from lemonade-bis, do comment if you WANT to
change the title.  Otherwise, the title stays.  Please respond by 21
March 2008.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 15:07:09 -0400

> change the title.  Otherwise, the title stays.  Please respond by 21

Hm.
Hm.
I don't think it makes a great difference, but what the heck:  I'm in 
favour of changing the name from "Lemonade Notifications Architecture" 
to "Lemonade Notifications and Filter Architecture", especially if we're 
folding Sieve stuff into it.

Barry