Subject: [lemonade] I-D Action:draft-ietf-lemonade-5162bis-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 14:45:02 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : IMAP4 Extensions for Quick Mailbox Resynchronization
	Author(s)       : A. Melnikov, et al.
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lemonade-5162bis-00.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2008-10-19

This document defines an IMAP4 extension, which gives an IMAP client
the ability to quickly resynchronize any previously opened mailbox as
part of the SELECT command, without the need for server-side state or
additional client round-trips.  This extension also introduces a new
response that allows for a more compact representation of a list of
expunged messages (and always includes the Unique Identifiers (UIDs)
expunged).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-5162bis-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade