Subject: [lemonade] New stream+ prefix for streaming

From: Neil Cook <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 14:15:11 +0100

Folks,

It appears we have a rough consensus on using a new "stream+" prefix  
to handle the streaming use case - the general feeling being that  
using separate prefixes helps reduce the attack surface for particular  
prefix types.

Bearing in mind that this will require a new draft, and that new  
prefixes may well be required in the future, I propose the following:

1) I will modify the streaming draft to use a new "stream+" prefix

2) I will create a new (standard track) draft that describes the stream 
+ prefix, as well as an IANA mechanism to define new ones.

Please reply if you object to this proposal,

Neil

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade