Subject: [lemonade] Last Call: draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-notify (The IMAP NOTIFY Extension) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 09:10:36 -0700 (PDT)

The IESG has received a request from the Enhancements to Internet email 
to Support Diverse Service Environments WG (lemonade) to consider the 
following document:

- 'The IMAP NOTIFY Extension '
   <draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-notify-07.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-10-23. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-imap-notify-07.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=16414&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade