Subject: [lemonade] Last Call: draft-melnikov-imapext-filters (IMAP4 extension for named searches (filters)) to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 17:44:09 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has received a request from the Enhancements to Internet email 
to Support Diverse Service Environments WG (lemonade) to consider the 
following document:

- 'IMAP4 extension for named searches (filters) '
   <draft-melnikov-imapext-filters-06.txt> as a Proposed Standard

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action.  Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2008-12-01. Exceptionally, 
comments may be sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please 
retain the beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

The file can be obtained via
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-imapext-filters-06.txt

IESG discussion can be tracked via
https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/pidtracker.cgi?command=view_id&dTag=15166&rfc_flag=0

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade