Subject: [lemonade] I-D Action:draft-ietf-lemonade-architecture-04.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 08:45:01 -0800 (PST)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : LEMONADE Architecture - Supporting Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) Mobile Email (MEM) using Internet Mail
	Author(s)       : E. Burger, G. Parsons
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lemonade-architecture-04.txt
	Pages           : 16
	Date            : 2008-11-03

This document specifies the architecture for mobile email, as
described by the Open Mobile Alliance (OMA), using Internet Mail
protocols.  This architecture was an important consideration for much
of the work of the LEMONADE (Enhancements to Internet email to
Support Diverse Service Environments) work group in the IETF.  This
document also describes how the LEMONADE architecture meets the OMA's
requirements for their Mobile Email (MEM) service.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-architecture-04.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.
_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade