Subject: [lemonade] Protocol Action: 'IMAP4 extension for named searches (filters)' to Proposed Standard

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 09:19:57 -0800 (PST)

The IESG has approved the following document:

- 'IMAP4 extension for named searches (filters) '
   <draft-melnikov-imapext-filters-08.txt> as a Proposed Standard

This document is the product of the Enhancements to Internet email to 
Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group. 

The IESG contact persons are Chris Newman and Lisa Dusseault.

A URL of this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-melnikov-imapext-filters-08.txt

Technical Summary

   The document defines a way to persistently store named  IMAP (RFC
   3501) searches on the server.  Such named searches can be
   subsequently referenced in a SEARCH or any other command that accepts
   a search criteria as a parameter.

Working Group Summary

   This has been reviewed by some active participants of the Lemonade WG.

Document Quality

   The document was reviewed by a number of implementors, both
   clients and servers.

_______________________________________________
lemonade mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lemonade
Supplemental Web Site:
http://www.standardstrack.com/ietf/lemonade