Subject: [lemonade] I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-10.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 08:30:01 -0700 (PDT)

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts 
directories.
This draft is a work item of the Enhancements to Internet email to Support Diverse Service Environments Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Streaming Internet Messaging Attachments
	Author(s)	: N. Cook
	Filename	: draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-10.txt
	Pages		: 33
	Date		: 2009-3-26
	
This document describes a method for streaming multimedia attachments
   received by a resource constrained and/or mobile device from an IMAP
   server.  It allows such clients, which often have limits in storage
   space and bandwidth, to play video and audio e-mail content.

   The document describes a profile for making use of the URLAUTH
   authorized IMAP URLs (RFC 5092), the Network Announcement SIP Media
   Service (RFC 4240), and the Media Server Control Markup Language (RFC
   5022).

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-lemonade-streaming-10.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.