Subject: [Lime-oam-model] IETF 92

From: Ronald Bonica <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2015 12:51:21 +0000

Folks,

We have schedule a thirty minutes session at IETF 92 for the LIME WG.  At that session, the LIME OAM Model design team will discuss their progress to date.

Since there has been almost no activity on the LIME WG mailing list, discussion will be limited to the work of the design team.

                                                              Carlos and Ron

---

From: "Susan Hares" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2015 09:26:57 -0500

Ron: 

A trill draft is dependent on the Generic OAM draft.  Can you have your
design team prepare a short status for the TRILL WG meeting?   Can you send
me pointers to the Design team's drafts? 

Sue Hares

-----Original Message-----
From: Lime [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Ronald Bonica
Sent: Monday, February 09, 2015 7:51 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: [Lime] IETF 92

Folks,

We have schedule a thirty minutes session at IETF 92 for the LIME WG.  At
that session, the LIME OAM Model design team will discuss their progress to
date.

Since there has been almost no activity on the LIME WG mailing list,
discussion will be limited to the work of the design team.

                                                              Carlos and Ron

_______________________________________________
Lime mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lime