Subject: [Lln-futures] Side/Hallway meeting

From: Geoff Mulligan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 23:11:52 -0600

Only three people (thank Ulrich, JP, Dominique) responded to the doodle 
poll.  I hope that this was not because of a lack of interest.  I think 
not since a number of people caught me and asked about the meeting.

As a result I sought out interested folks that had not repsonded and 
asked about availability.  The consensus reached was for Thursday 
afternoon session 2 (1510 to 1710 - i hope we won't use the 2 hours).

In keeping with the theme of a Hallway meeting, I did not "reserve" a 
room for us to meet.  Instead I will be outside Plaza A at 1510 on Thursday.

If you are planning to attend, please reply directly to me.  If there is 
a huge interest, I will attempt to locate a meeting place. If there are 
only a few folks we may head to the Regency Club - so do let me know so 
that I can tell you where we will be...

The prospective goal of this discussion is to look at all thing that may 
be impeding the Internet of Things (well really just those things that 
the IETF can/should work on).  If that is too broad, then maybe 
security, management, other IP over foo, what else???

             geoff