Subject: [Lln-futures] ACM e-Energy 2015: CALL FOR POSTERS/DEMOS

From: vincenzo mancuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2015 23:12:58 +0200

CALL FOR POSTERS/DEMOS

ACM e-Energy 2015, the Sixth International Conference on Future Energy Systems,

July 14-17, 2015,  Bangalore, India (
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/eenergy/2015/ )

invites original papers for poster and demo sessions: up to 2 pages in
ACM double-column format showcasing works-in-progress; accepted
posters/demos will be presented at the conference. Preference will be
given to posters/demos where the primary contribution is from one or
more students. Additionally, the demo abstracts should be accompanied
by a third page (which will not be published) describing the script of
the demo to be presented as well as any special resource requirements
(space, networking, electricity etc.). The title for the abstracts
must have the prefix ‘Poster Abstract:’ or ‘Demo Abstract:’ as
appropriate.

Relevant topics for the conference include, but are not limited to the
following:

- Advances in monitoring and control of smart homes and buildings

- Sensing, monitoring, control, and management of energy systems

- Energy-efficient computing and communication, including
energy-efficient data centers

- The impact of storage integration on the smart grid

- Electric Vehicle monitoring and control

- Distribution and transmission network control techniques

- Microgrid and distributed generation management and control

- Modeling, control, and architectures for renewable energy generation resources

- Smart grid communication architectures and protocols

- Privacy and security of smart grid infrastructure

- Innovative pricing and incentives for demand-side management

- Novel technologies to enhance reliability and robustness of energy systems

- HCI for energy monitoring, management, and awareness

- User studies and behavioral change enabled by computing and
communication technologies

- Data analytics for the smart grid and energy-efficient systems

- Modeling, management and control of variability and uncertainty in
energy supply and demand

Important Dates:

Manuscript Submission: April 10, 2015

Decision Notification:  April 30, 2015

The submission must be in PDF format with all fonts embedded, and be
formatted according to the official ACM Proceedings format. Papers
that do not meet the size and formatting requirements will not be
reviewed. Word and LaTeX templates are available at
http://www.acm.org/sigs/publications/proceedings-templates. Please
note that you must use the ‘Strict Adherence to SIGS style’ template
option. Submissions are to be made via the Easychair website at:
https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=eenergy2015

Accepted papers will be published in the official ACM e-Energy proceedings.

-- 

Dr. Vincenzo Mancuso
PhD in Electronics, Computer Science and Telecommunications

Research Assistant Professor at IMDEA Networks Institute
Avenida del Mar Mediterraneo, 22
28918 Leganes (Madrid)
SPAIN
Tel. (Office): +34 91 481 6968
Tel. (Mobile): +34 68 235 7169 [Spain]
Tel. (Mobile): +39 327 362 1897 [Italy]