Subject: [Lln-futures] ACM e-Energy 2015: travel grant announcement

From: vincenzo mancuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 16:52:02 +0200

The Conference Organizing Committee of ACM e-Energy would like to provide
as much travel support to as many conference attendees as possible. Support
is provided for a variety of different types of attendees, from graduate
students to post-doctoral scholars. The amount of support depends on the
type of attendee and available funding. Attendees from around the world are
encouraged to apply. Support for e-Energy 2015 travel grants will be
available to students, and post-docs, no matter which university you are
working at.

Please consider the following important information before applying:

   1. The application process is the same for all types of attendees.
   2. Travel grant awards are meant to partially cover the cost of
   attending and participating in e-Energy 2015.
   3. Flat grants of $1000 and $500 will be offered to international (whose
   home institution is outside India) and local attendees respectively.
   4. Award recipients would need to pay for expenses ahead of time and get
   reimbursed after the conference by way of the award.
   5. The exact number of awards will depend on the availability of funds
   and will be determined as funding amounts are finalized.

For more details please refer to
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/eenergy/2015/travel_grant.php

-- 

Dr. Vincenzo Mancuso
PhD in Electronics, Computer Science and Telecommunications

Research Assistant Professor at IMDEA Networks Institute
Avenida del Mar Mediterraneo, 22
28918 Leganes (Madrid)
SPAIN
Tel. (Office): +34 91 481 6968
Tel. (Mobile): +34 68 235 7169 [Spain]
Tel. (Mobile): +39 327 362 1897 [Italy]