Subject: [Lln-futures] Call For Participation: ACM e-Energy 2015 (Early registration deadline: June 15th, 2015)

From: vincenzo mancuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 11:01:41 +0200

ACM e-Energy 2015, the Sixth International Conference on Future Energy Systems.

Bangalore, India, July 14-17, 2015

http://conferences.sigcomm.org/eenergy/2015/

The sixth ACM International Conference on Future Energy Systems (ACM
e-Energy) aims to be the premier venue for researchers working in the
broad areas of computing and communication for smart energy systems,
and in energy-efficient computing and communication systems.

In addition to a single track of full papers and challenge papers, the
program includes keynote addresses by eminent researchers, workshops,
panel discussions and posters and demos.

Full program available online at
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/eenergy/2015/program.php

Keynote Speakers:

Dr. Ashok Jhunjhunwala (Institute Professor at IIT Madras)
Prof. Iven Mareels (Dean of the School of Engineering, the University
of Melbourne)
Bruce Nordman (Research Scientist, Lawrence Berkeley)

Important dates:

Early registration: June 15, 2015 (registration details at
http://conferences.sigcomm.org/eenergy/2015/registration.php )

Workshops: July 14, 2015

Main conference: July 15-17, 201

-- 

Dr. Vincenzo Mancuso
PhD in Electronics, Computer Science and Telecommunications

Research Assistant Professor at IMDEA Networks Institute
Avenida del Mar Mediterraneo, 22
28918 Leganes (Madrid)
SPAIN
Tel. (Office): +34 91 481 6968
Tel. (Mobile): +34 68 235 7169 [Spain]
Tel. (Mobile): +39 327 362 1897 [Italy]