Subject: [Lln-futures] CLEEN 2017

From: vincenzo mancuso <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 17:57:03 +0100

**************************************
[Apologies for cross posting]
**************************************

Call for Papers

Fifth International Workshop on Cloud Technologies and Energy
Efficiency in Mobile Communication Networks (CLEEN 2017)

www.flex5gware.eu/cleen2017

How cloudy and green will mobile network and services be?

Important Dates:

Paper Submission: 31/03/2017
Acceptance Notification: 12/05/2017
Camera-Ready: 01/06/2017
Workshop: June 22, 2017

We solicit original submissions in the following areas:
- Centralized / decentralized PHY and MAC processing
- Flexible assignment of functionality in mobile networks
- Joint operation and optimization of radio access and backhaul
networks for cloud-based mobile networks
- Integration of cloud-services into green heterogeneous wireless networks
- Management of cloud-based/cloud-operated heterogeneous networks
providing access to cloud-services
- Energy efficiency vs. QoS vs cost-efficiency trade-offs
- Architectural evolution of mobile networks
- MEC and related enablers (e.g. new interfaces, protocols,
node-to-node communication, D2D communication, …)
- Cost effective deployment strategies for evolved heterogeneous
wireless network
- Service and energy management aspects of cloud-based mobile networks
- Storage and computation capability of small cells
- Resource allocation techniques; interference analysis, avoidance,
and mitigation for heterogeneous networks
- Testbeds and performance evaluation for cloud-based mobile
communication networks

Submission Guidelines:

Accepted papers should be presented for publication in IEEExplore. A
full version of each paper has to be submitted through the EDAS system
under the workshop track. Guidelines for submission can be found in
the CLEEN2017 website: www.flex5gware.eu/cleen2017/submission

-- 
Dr. Vincenzo Mancuso
PhD in Electronics, Computer Science and Telecommunications

Research Associate Professor at IMDEA Networks Institute
Avenida del Mar Mediterraneo, 22
28918 Leganes (Madrid)
SPAIN
Tel. (Office): +34 91 481 6968
Tel. (Mobile): +34 68 235 7169