Subject: [Lln-futures] CFP - The 16th IEEE International Conference on Advanced and Trusted Computing (IEEE ATC-19)

From: SWC IEEE <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2019 14:56:23 +0200

*The 16th IEEE International Conference on Advanced and Trusted Computing
(IEEE ATC-19)*

August 19th-23rd 2019, Leicester, UK

Website: http://www.smart-world.org/2019/atc

*Introduction*

Computing systems are growing in capability and complexity including
hardware, software, communications, networks, platforms, services, etc.
Advanced computing aims to discover, develop, and deploy novel computing
and networking systems. At the same time, computing must be trustworthy to
engender confidence that systems will remain secure and available.
Trust/distrust relationships embedded in computing systems and networks are
key factors to enable dynamic interactions and cooperation of various users
and services. Trusted computing aims at making these systems and services
available, predictable, accountable, controllable, assessable, sustainable,
dependable, persistent, and secure.

ATC conferences have taken a leading role in addressing these challenges
and achieving practical advanced computing systems with truly trustworthy
services. Started in 2005, the series of ATC conferences have been held at
Nagasaki (Japan), Vienna (Austria), Three Gorges (China), Hong Kong
(China), Oslo (Norway), Brisbane (Australia), Xi‚Äôan (China), Banff
(Canada), Fukuoka (Japan), Vietri sul Mare (Italy), Bali (Indonesia),
Beijing (China), Toulouse (France), San Francisco Bay Area (USA), and
Guangzhou (China). IEEE ATC 2019 will offer a forum for researchers to
exchange ideas and experiences in the most innovative research, development
and applications related to Advanced Computing and Trusted Computing.

The 16th IEEE International Conference on Advanced and Trusted Computing
(IEEE ATC-19) will be held in Leicester, UK from August 19th to 23rd, 2019.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:

- High Performance Computing and Networking

- Service Computing and Engineering

- Cloud Computing, Fog Computing and Edge Computing

- Software Defined Networks and Systems

- Green Computing and Communications

- Mobile and Wearable Computing

- Vehicular Networks and Systems

- IoT/IoE Technologies and Applications

- Big Data Analytics and Technologies

- Advanced Virtual/Augmented Reality (VR/AR)

- Advanced Cognitive Computing and Machine Learning

- Advanced Affective Computing and Robotics

- Adaptive and Intelligent Systems

- Trust Specifications, Models, Management, and Standards

- Trust, Security, and Privacy in Smart Systems

- Blockchain Technology and Applications

- Cyber Life, Society and Intelligence

- Cyber Physical Systems and Their Safety

- Cyber Trust, Security, Privacy and Ethics

*Submissions*

All papers need to be submitted electronically via the 2019 congress
website. Accepted conference papers will be published by IEEE CPS (IEEE-DL
and EI indexed) in Conference Proceedings. Best Paper Awards will be
presented to high quality papers. Selected papers will be recommended to
prestige journal special issues. Workshop and Special Session Proposals in
the area of advanced and trusted computing are also encouraged.

*Special Session on *

Advanced and Trusted Models and Techniques for Fighting Fakes

*Journal Special Issues*

IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems

Digital Communications and Networks

Future Generation Computer Systems

Transactions on Blockchain Technology and Applications

*Important Dates*

Workshop Proposal:            December 31st, 2018

Paper Submission Deadline:    February 19th, 2019

Authors Notification:         April 19th, 2019

Camera-ready Submission:      May 19th, 2019

General Chairs

Zheng Yan, Xidian Univ. & Aalto Univ., China & Finland

Vincenzo Piuri, Universita' degli Studi di Milano, Italy

Kim-Kwang Raymond Choo, Univ. of Texas at San Antonio, USA

Program Chairs

Weizhi Meng, Technical Univ. of Denmark, Denmark

Valtteri Niemi, University of Helsinki, Finland

Liang Cheng, Lehigh University, USA

Workshop Chairs

Marinella Petrocchi, Institute of Informatics and Telematics, Italy

Yu Chen, San Jose State University, USA

Wenxiu Ding, Xidian University, China

Journal Special Issue Chairs

Chonggang Wang, IntelDigital, USA

Yulei Wu,   University of Exeter, UK

Publicity Chairs

Wenhai Sun, Purdue University, USA

Entao Luo, Hunan university of Science and Engineering, China

Shushu Liu, Aalto University, Finland

Demo and Poster Chairs

Yulong Fu, Xidian University, China

Khan Muhammad, Sejong University, Republic of Korea

Local Arrangement Chair

Feng Chen, De Montfort University, UK

Honorary Chairs

Qinghua Zheng, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China

Mohammed Atiquzzaman, Univ. of Oklahoma, USA

Hui Li, Xidian University, China

Advisory Committee

Stephen S. Yau, Arizona State University, USA

Witold Pedrycz, University of Alberta, Canada

Robert H. Deng, Singapore Management Univ., Singapore

Qinghua Zheng, Xi'an Jiaotong University, China

Chonggang Wang, IntelDigital, USA

Mohammed Atiquzzaman, Univ. of Oklahoma, USA

Hui Li, Xidian University, China

Raimo Kantola, Aalto university, Finland