Subject: [Lln-futures] CFP - The 16th IEEE International Conference on Advanced and Trusted Computing (IEEE ATC-19)

From: SWC IEEE <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 09:39:07 +0200

*GREAT NEWS!!! *

*2019 IEEE Smart World Congress Paper Submission** Deadline Has Been
Extended** to **19th March 2019**.*

===============

 *CALL FOR PAPERS*
===============
*The 5th IEEE Smart World Congress (SmartWorld 2019) and five co-located
conferences*
*19-23 August 2019*
*Leicester, UK*
http://www.smart-world.org/2019/

The smart world is set to enhance everyday things with abilities of
sensation, communication, computation and intelligence so that many tasks
and processes could be simplified, more efficient and productive. It
consists of numerous "smart things" that can be endowed with different
levels/forms of computational intelligence and even capable of thinking.
Research on smart world is an emerging research field covering many areas,
essential problems and crucial issues in truly building the smart world
that benefits humanity, and simultaneously safeguards the natural
environment for sustainable development and evolution. IEEE SmartWorld 2019
aims to provide a high-profile, leading-edge platform for researchers and
engineers to exchange and explore state-of-art advances and innovations in
graceful integrations of Cyber, Physical and Social Worlds with Ubiquitous
Intelligence.

In addition to the overarching SmartWorld research and technologies, five
conferences are established focusing on critical and emerging topics of the
SmartWorld development, including:

-*The 16th IEEE International Conference on Ubiquitous Intelligence and
Computing (UIC 2019)*  http://www.smart-world.org/2019/uic/

-*The 16th IEEE International Conference on Advanced and Trusted Computing
(ATC 2019)*  http://www.smart-world.org/2019/atc/

-*The 19th IEEE International Conference on Scalable Computing and
Communications (ScalCom 2019)*  http://www.smart-world.org/2019/scalcom/

-*The 5th IEEE International Conference on Internet of People (IoP 2019)*
http://www.smart-world.org/2019/iop/

-*The 3nd IEEE International Conference on Smart City Innovations (SCI
2019)*    http://www.smart-world.org/2019/sci/

*IEEE SmartWorld 2019 and its co-located Conferences Calls for*

- Papers of original works that have not been submitted to another venue

- Workshop and Special Session Proposals in smart world related all aspects

- Tutorial Proposals in addressing the emerging smart world areas

- Smart AI City Competition Proposals for AI technological applications

Accepted conference papers will be published by IEEE (IEEE-DL and EI
indexed) in Conference Proceedings. Best Paper Awards will be presented to
high quality papers. Distinguished papers, after further revisions, will be
recommended to *10+ SCI & EI indexed special issues* (confirmed) in
prestige journals, including *IEEE Computer Journal (IEEE Flagship Journal,
IF:1.94), IEEE Access (IF: 3.557), IEEE Transactions on Computational
Social Systems, MDPI Sensors (IF: 2.475), Journal of Ambient Intelligence
and Humanized Computing (IF: 1.423), Frontiers of Computer Science (IF:
1.105).* Special issues will be shared by IEEE Smart World Congress 2019
and its five Co-Located Conferences and their associated
Symposiums/Workshops. Please refer to the website
http://www.smart-world.org/2019/si.php  for detailed information about the
special issues.

*IMPORTANT DATES*

Paper Submission Deadline:                        19 March 2019

Regular Paper Notification Date:                19 April 2019

Workshop Paper Submission Deadline:      26 April 2019

Camera-ready Deadline:                              19 May 2019