Subject: [Lln-futures] [Full Paper Submission Deadline Extended] ACM BuildSys 2019 - Nov. 13-14 - New York City

From: Mostafa Mirshekari <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2019 22:09:51 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

We want to let you know that the full paper submission deadline for ACM
International Conference on Systems for Energy-Efficient Built
Environments, Cities, and Transportation (ACM BuildSys) is extended by a
week. The extension is due to a number of requests about it overlapping
with a few CS and civil conferences. The final deadline is June 29th and no
further extension will be granted.

   - *Please notice that abstract registration is required and the deadline
   for that is still June 15th and hasn't changed.*

Updated Paper Submission Important Dates:

*Abstract Registration: June 15, 2019, AOE *

*Paper Submission: June 29, 2019, AOE (No further extension will be
granted)*

*Paper Notification: August 1st, 2019, AOE*

Please register your abstracts and submit your papers using the following
link:

Submission site: https://buildsys19.hotcrp.com/

---------------------

Regards,

Mostafa Mirshekari and Clayton Miller

BuildSys 2019 Publicity Chairs