Subject: [Lln-futures] ACM SenSys/BuildSys 2019 Travel Grant is open for applications!

From: Mostafa Mirshekari <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 17:06:29 -0700

Dear Colleagues,

SenSys/BuildSys 2019 is pleased to provide student travel grant to broaden
the participation in the main conferences and co-located events (Workshops,
Doctoral Colloquium, Poster/Demo sessions, etc.).

This support is made possible by the generous support from the US National
Science Foundation (NSF), N2Women, and ACM SIGMOBILE.

>> Eligibility:
- The NSF grant is available only for full-time undergraduate and graduate
students attending US colleges and universities (not necessarily US
citizens or permanent residents).
- The grant from the N2Women and ACM SIGMOBILE are available for
International (including US) full-time undergraduate and graduate students,
as well as early-career researchers within 2 years of receiving their PhDs
(not before Nov 15, 2017).

>> Important Dates:
Application deadline: August 26, 2019 (AoE)
Notification of acceptance: September 9, 2019
Award acceptance: September 16, 2019 (AoE)

>> To Know More:
http://sensys.acm.org/2019/registration/
http://buildsys.acm.org/2019/registration/
---------------------
Regards,
Mostafa Mirshekari, Shijia Pan, and Clayton Miller

SenSys/BuildSys 2019 Publicity Chairs