Subject: [lp-wan] F-Interop info session @IETF96 - Monday 8.30-9-30pm - Charlottenburg I

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 15:43:15 +0200

All,

We are organizing an information meeting about F-Interop, an online
platform for remote interoperability testing, IETF96 Monday 8.30-9.30pm, in
Charlottenburg I.

F-Interop (www.f-interop.eu) is a platform for online and remote
conformance and interoperability testing, targeted at IoT-related standards
(6TiSCH, 6LoWPAN, CoAP, RPL, ...)

The purpose of this info session is to give you a technical overview of the
platform, describe how the IETF community can use and contribute to it, and
get feedback.

The platform is built as part of the 2016-2018 F-Interop H2020 European
project. As part of that project, we will have an open call for entities to
contribute additional tools and test descriptions to the platform. Selected
projects will be funded; we will explain the process during the info
session as well.

Looking forward to seeing you there,

Thomas

---

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 17:22:21 +0200

All,

Please note that the info session is in the EVENING, i.e. 20.30. Some
people got confused.

Also, the Meetecho team is arranging for remote participation [1] to be
possible, thanks to them!

Thomas

[1] http://ietf96.conf.meetecho.com/index.php/Remote_Participation

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> The purpose of this info session is to give you a technical overview of
> the platform, describe how the IETF community can use and contribute to it,
> and get feedback.
>

-- 
_______________________________________

Thomas Watteyne, PhD
Research Scientist & Innovator, Inria
Sr Networking Design Eng, Linear Tech
Founder & co-lead, UC Berkeley OpenWSN
Co-chair, IETF 6TiSCH

www.thomaswatteyne.com
_______________________________________

---

From: Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 17:01:09 +0200

All,

Thanks for attending the F-Interop info session on Monday evening. As
promised, you will find the slides at
http://www.finterop.eu/images/presentations/F-Interop_IETF96.pdf.

Thomas

On Sun, Jul 17, 2016 at 5:22 PM, Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 3:43 PM, Thomas Watteyne <[email-masked]
> > wrote:
>
>> All,
>>

Thomas Watteyne, PhD

www.thomaswatteyne.com