Subject: [lp-wan] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-toutain-lpwan-yang-static-context-hc-00.txt

From: Laurent Toutain <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 09:28:46 +0200

Hi,

We posted a complementary draft to Static Context Header Compression. It
defines a yang model to represent the context.

Laurent

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 9:26 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-toutain-lpwan-yang-static-context-hc-00.txt
To: Laurent Toutain <[email-masked]>, Ana Minaburo <
[email-masked]>, Laurent Toutain <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-toutain-lpwan-yang-static-context-hc-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Laurent Toutain and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-toutain-lpwan-yang-static-context-hc
Revision:       00
Title:          YANG module for LPWAN Static Context Header Compression
(SCHC)
Document date:  2016-07-01
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          18
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-toutain-lpwan-yang-static-context-hc-00.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-toutain-lpwan-yang-static-context-hc/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-toutain-lpwan-yang-static-context-hc-00

Abstract:
   This document describes a yang model for Static Context Header
   Compression.  A generic module is defined, that can be applied for
   any headers.  A specific model for the IPv6 UDP protocol stack is
   also proposed.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
Laurent Toutain
+--- VoIP (recommended) ---+----------- Télécom Bretagne -----------+
| Tel: +33 2 22 06 8156    | Tel: + 33 2 99 12 7026                 | Visit
:
| Mob: +33 6 800 75 900    |                                        |
| Fax: +33 2 22 06 8445    | Fax: +33 2 99 12 7030                  |
http://class.touta.in
| [email-masked]         | [email-masked]    |
+--------------------------+----------------------------------------+