Subject: [lp-wan] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2016 06:08:28 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks of the IETF.

        Title           : 6LPWA Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) for CoAP
        Authors         : Ana Minaburo
                          Laurent Toutain
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-00.txt
	Pages           : 14
	Date            : 2016-12-05

Abstract:
   This draft discusses the way SCHC can be applied to CoAP headers and
   extend the number of functions (CDF) to optimize compression.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc-00

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/