Subject: [lp-wan] SCHC Design Team

From: Alexander Pelov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 12:22:53 +0200

Dear all,

This is an update on the activities and the plans for development of the SCHC for IP/UDP and CoAP drafts. There is a design team that was formed and that includes the authors of the submitted drafts, with an open invitation to people willing to contribute to this item. For the moment, the design team is constituted by:
- Laurent Toutain
- Ana Minaburo
- Carles Gomez Montenegro
- Carsten Borman
There was one meeting, where the need for this design team was confirmed and the foundations of the functioning of the team were proposed.

There will be biweekly online meeting, with the slot for the moment: Wednesday, 16h-17h UTC (4 PM-5PM UTC). The next meetings are scheduled on:
- 28/12
- 11/01
- 25/01

The chairs participate as observers. The goal is to consolidate the existing texts, address topics which require more attention and most of all - streamline the process of identifying which parts need to be worked next. We’ll be publishing outline of the discussions on the mailing list. 

As a reminder, the general discussions and the important questions must and will be treated on the mailing list. The goal of the design team is to have a focused look and identify which parts are straightforward (but need to be done nevertheless), and which present important challenges. Solutions for the important challenges could be proposed by the design team and once they seem confident that the solution does not present flaws, the solution(s) will be presented to the mailing list - for the group to stipulate on its appropriateness.

If you’d like to be part of the design team, please contact the chairs. 

Happy holidays to everyone who’s taking some time off!

Best,
Alexander

---

From: "weigengyu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2016 10:32:04 +0800

Hi，

Whether CoAPs is included?

Regrads,

Gengyu WEI
Network Technology Center
School of Computer
Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications
-----原始邮件----- 
From: Alexander Pelov
Sent: Wednesday, December 28, 2016 6:22 PM
To: lp-wan
Subject: [lp-wan] SCHC Design Team

Dear all,

This is an update on the activities and the plans for development of the 
SCHC for IP/UDP and CoAP drafts. There is a design team that was formed and 
that includes the authors of the submitted drafts, with an open invitation 
to people willing to contribute to this item. For the moment, the design 
team is constituted by:
- Laurent Toutain
- Ana Minaburo
- Carles Gomez Montenegro
- Carsten Borman
There was one meeting, where the need for this design team was confirmed and 
the foundations of the functioning of the team were proposed.

There will be biweekly online meeting, with the slot for the moment: 
Wednesday, 16h-17h UTC (4 PM-5PM UTC). The next meetings are scheduled on:
- 28/12
- 11/01
- 25/01

The chairs participate as observers. The goal is to consolidate the existing 
texts, address topics which require more attention and most of all - 
streamline the process of identifying which parts need to be worked next. We’ll be publishing outline of the discussions on the mailing list.

As a reminder, the general discussions and the important questions must and 
will be treated on the mailing list. The goal of the design team is to have 
a focused look and identify which parts are straightforward (but need to be 
done nevertheless), and which present important challenges. Solutions for 
the important challenges could be proposed by the design team and once they 
seem confident that the solution does not present flaws, the solution(s) 
will be presented to the mailing list - for the group to stipulate on its 
appropriateness.

Best,
Alexander

_______________________________________________
lp-wan mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/lp-wan