Subject: [lp-wan] Intdir early review of draft-ietf-lpwan-overview-07

From: Bob Halley <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2017 07:46:50 -0800

Reviewer: Bob Halley
Review result: Ready

I am an assigned INT directorate reviewer for draft-ietf-lpwan-overview-07. 
These comments were written primarily for the benefit of the Internet Area
Directors. Document editors and shepherd(s) should treat these comments just
like they would treat comments from any other IETF contributors and resolve
them along with any other Last Call comments that have been received. For more
details on the INT Directorate, see http://www.ietf.org/iesg/directorate.html.

The document is a good introduction to this area!  I did not find anything that
needed correction or clarification.

/Bob

---

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 15:59:09 +0000

Thanks a bunch Bob!

Pascal

Le 1 déc. 2017 à 16:46, Bob Halley <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>> a écrit :

Reviewer: Bob Halley
Review result: Ready

/Bob