Subject: [lp-wan] LPWAN Interim, June 27th

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 15:27:48 +0000

Dear LPWANers

We have an interim next Wednesday (that's tomorrow);

As usual the tentative agenda is published on the datatracker: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/agenda-interim-2018-lpwan-07-lpwan-01/

We'll spend most of the time on the last tickets for SCHC/IP so we can ask for publication (I'll be shepherd).
Time permitting, we'll talk about the cost of security, in particular compressing OSCORE.

See you then!

The chairs

PS: as it stands at the time of this posting, the agenda is as follows:

Connection details

------------------

*    Date: June 27, 2018

*    Time: 8-9AM DST, 17:00 CEST: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=2988507,1816670,5391959,5128581&h=2988507&date=2018-06-27&sln=17-18

*    Webex Link: https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/j.php?MTID=mf0e1c96b73e92ea011426be8227d8678

*    Meeting number: 202 477 894

*    Meeting password: QprtWqpe (77789773 from phones)

*    Join from a video conferencing system or application

*    Dial [email-masked]

*    Join by phone

*    +1-866-432-9903 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)

*    +1-408-525-6800 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

*    Access code: 202 477 894

*

*    Global call-in numbers:

*

https://cisco.webex.com/ciscosales/globalcallin.php?serviceType=MC&ED=410481357&tollFree=1

Agenda

------

*    [17:05] Administrivia                                           [ 5min]

    o    Note-Well, Scribes, Agenda Bashing

    o    Status of drafts before cutoff

*    [17:10] SCHC Tickets and Discussed options - Ana                [40min]

*    [17:50] SCHC / OSCORE - Laurent + Ricardo                       [10min]

*    [18:00] AOB