Subject: [lp-wan] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc-02.txt

From: ana minaburo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2019 10:57:15 +0100

Dear LPWANers,

Here you will find a new version of the NB-IoT draft. As you can see we
divide the work in use cases and how the different functionalities and
parameter of LPWAN can work for each use case.

Good reading

Ana
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Mar 7, 2019 at 10:49 AM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc-02.txt
To: Ana Minaburo <[email-masked]>, Sivasothy Shanmugalingam <[email-masked]>,
Edgar Ramos <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc-02.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ana Minaburo and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc
Revision:       02
Title:          LPWAN Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) over NB-IoT
Document date:  2019-03-07
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          23
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc-02.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc-02
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-minaburo-lpwan-nbiot-hc-02

Abstract:
   The Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) specification describes
   a header compression and fragmentation functionalities for LPWAN (Low
   Power Wide Area Networks) technologies.  SCHC was designed to be
   adapted over any of the LPWAN technologies.

   This document describes the use of SCHC over the NB-IoT wireless
   access, and provides elements for an efficient parameterization.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat