Subject: [lp-wan] Remote participation information + note takers and Jabber scribe for today's meeting

From: Alexander Pelov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 09:36:45 +0100

Dear all,

All materials are on the Datatracker. Please see below the ways to connect
remotely, take notes or ask questions via Meetecho.

We have some of our usual note takers that will also be presenting for some
part of the meeting. Please come to the Chairs in the beginning of the
meeting if you would like to help on the note taking.

We will need a Jabber scribe for the meeting, so again - please send a mail
to the Chairs before the meeting.

See you later,
Pascal and Alexander

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - - - -
Meeting        : IETF 104 Tuesday, March 26, 2019
Time           : 16:10-18:10 Prague (CET) time Tuesday Afternoon session II
(2H00min)
Location       : Room Grand Ballroom, Prague Hilton Hotel
Agenda         :
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials/agenda-104-lpwan
Meeting Slides : https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/session/lpwan
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/104/materials.html>
Etherpad       :
https://etherpad.ietf.org/p/notes-ietf-104-lpwan?useMonospaceFont=true
Meetecho for remote participation      :
http://www.meetecho.com/ietf104/lpwan/
Audio stream   : http://ietf104streaming.dnsalias.net/ietf/ietf1041.m3u