Subject: [lp-wan] WGLC on SCHC for CoAP

From: Alexander Pelov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 10:04:11 +0200

Dear LPWAN WG,

This is the Working Group Last Call for the SCHC CoAP document.

We have discussed during IETF 104, as well as during our last interim
meeting that the document has reached the level of maturity we expect from
it.

The document can be found on the Datatracker :
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-coap-static-context-hc/ and
is now in it's -07 release.

Please provide any comments, additional reviews or feedback on the document
by June 11, 23h55 CEST when the WGLC will end (2 weeks from now).

Cheers,
Pascal and Alexander

---

From: Alexander Pelov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 10:15:06 +0200

Dear CoRE WG,

The LPWAN WG has started the WGLC of SCHC for CoAP.

The document is now considered stable with many examples and working code
using it.
The group has decided to not boil the ocean and have an all-encompassing
CoAP compression mechanism. It is however at an excellent maturity level.

Please, review the document if you have not done it until now, and provide
your comments or feedback by the end of the WGLC.

The authors and the Chairs would be happy to have your input by the
deadline and provide extensions if there are timely remarks.

The deadline is in two weeks time (June 11, 23h55 CEST).

There is a virtual interim meeting of the LPWAN WG tomorrow (May 29th),
16h-17h CEST. The authors will be present and there will be a slot for
discussion, so consider this as an excellent opportunity to jump-start your
review.

Regards,
The LPWAN WG Chairs

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Alexander Pelov <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, May 28, 2019 at 10:04 AM
Subject: WGLC on SCHC for CoAP
To: lp-wan <[email-masked]>

Dear LPWAN WG,

Cheers,
Pascal and Alexander