Subject: [lp-wan] Webex meeting invitation: LPWAN Interim

From: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 13:58:35 +0000

LPWAN chairs invite you to join this Webex meeting.

Meeting number (access code): 203 621 654

Meeting password: 9VazGaik (98294245 from phones)

Occurs every 2 week(s) on Wednesday effective Wednesday 9 October 2019 until Wednesday 6 November 2019 from 16:00 to 17:00, (UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris
16:00  |  (UTC+01:00) Brussels, Copenhagen, Madrid, Paris  |  1 hr

Join<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/j.php?MTID=m864ee452b425d2e925351c8225554f54>

Join by phone
Tap to call in from a mobile device (attendees only)
+1-866-432-9903<tel:%2B1-866-432-9903,,*01*203621654%2398294245%23*01*> Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada)
+1-408-525-6800<tel:%2B1-408-525-6800,,*01*203621654%2398294245%23*01*> Call-in toll number (US/Canada)
Global call-in numbers<https://cisco.webex.com/cisco/globalcallin.php?MTID=m00c6b0418ef245226e6126cd7253deac>  |  Toll-free calling restrictions<https://www.webex.com/pdf/tollfree_restrictions.pdf>

Join from a video system or application
Dial [email-masked]<%20sip:[email-masked]>
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial [email-masked]<%20sip:[email-masked]>

Need help? Go to http://help.webex.com