Subject: [lp-wan] Barry Leiba's No Record on charter-ietf-lpwan-01-00: (with COMMENT)

From: Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2020 12:10:07 -0800

Barry Leiba has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-lpwan-01-00: No Record

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-lpwan/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

While I try to review this and before I ballot:

Suresh, can you please reformat this so it's not one huge blob?

Thanks,
Barry

---

From: Suresh Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 09:49:24 -0500

Hi Barry,

> On Feb 23, 2020, at 3:10 PM, Barry Leiba via Datatracker <[email-masked]> wrote:
> 

Thanks for pointing this out. Looks like the charter upload tool helpfully munges things together with a single \n in the text file. I replaced this with double \n s on the uploaded file and thinks look better now.

Regards
Suresh

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2020 08:43:18 -0800

Thanks!  I can read that!

:-)

Barry