Subject: [lp-wan] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-06.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2020 23:04:54 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) over LoRaWAN
        Authors         : Olivier Gimenez
                          Ivaylo Petrov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-06.txt
	Pages           : 25
	Date            : 2020-03-30

Abstract:
   The Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) specification describes
   generic header compression and fragmentation techniques for LPWAN
   (Low Power Wide Area Networks) technologies.  SCHC is a generic
   mechanism designed for great flexibility so that it can be adapted
   for any of the LPWAN technologies.

   This document provides the adaptation of SCHC for use in LoRaWAN
   networks, and provides elements such as efficient parameterization
   and modes of operation.  This is called a profile.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-06
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-06

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-06

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Olivier Gimenez <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2020 06:19:54 +0000

Dear,

We updated the draft. Main changes are:
*    Add IID collision comment
*    Update security
*    Improve SCHC ACK following Arun comment
*    Clarify last tile

Full changes: https://github.com/Acklio/schc-over-lorawan/pull/27

Best regards
Olivier

> -----Original Message-----
> From: lp-wan <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of internet-

To view our privacy policy, including the types of personal information we collect, process and share, and the rights and options you have in this respect, see www.semtech.com/legal.