Subject: [lp-wan] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on charter-ietf-lpwan-01-03: (with COMMENT)

From: Éric Vyncke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2020 01:23:55 -0800

Éric Vyncke has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-lpwan-01-03: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-lpwan/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

This new charter looks that some interesting work will be done by the WG ;-)

Nothing blocking but I have two comments that can be freely ignored:

- part of the charter (including the previous one) looks quite marketing to me:
"To unleash the full power of LPWA technologies and their ecosystems" for
example

- should there be a mention of working / liaison with other SDO rather than the
vague "other stakeholders" ?

Looking forward to seeing the work produced by this WG!

-éric