Subject: [lp-wan] Fwd: Comments on charter-ietf-lpwan-01-03

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2020 20:08:57 -0700

Re-sending with the corrected list address.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Murray S. Kucherawy <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Mar 8, 2020 at 8:07 PM
Subject: Comments on charter-ietf-lpwan-01-03
To: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>

A couple of comments on this charter.  I'm not an Area Director for a few
more weeks, so these are just comments unless some other AD decides to run
with them.

Three points:

1) I would generally like to see some sort of comment about what the
working group will consider to be out of scope under this charter.

2) I would like to see "SCHC" defined, or at least expanded, on first use.

3) Could we add some milestones here, or is that meant to be negotiated
with the supporting AD later?

-MSK