Subject: [lp-wan] Mirja Kühlewind's Block on charter-ietf-lpwan-01-03: (with BLOCK)

From: Mirja Kühlewind via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2020 03:23:12 -0800

Mirja Kühlewind has entered the following ballot position for
charter-ietf-lpwan-01-03: Block

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/charter-ietf-lpwan/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
BLOCK:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

One question on this point before we move ahead:
"provide a mechanism to improve the reliability of delivering fragmented
multicast packets"

Do you mean something like FEC or something like retransmission? If the first I
would be better to say that explicitly. If the latter, I think there might be
further discussion about cross-relation with other groups needed before we can
add something to the charter.