Subject: [lp-wan] I-D Action: draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-09.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 07:53:33 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the IPv6 over Low Power Wide-Area Networks WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) over LoRaWAN
        Authors         : Olivier Gimenez
                          Ivaylo Petrov
	Filename        : draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-09.txt
	Pages           : 26
	Date            : 2020-09-11

Abstract:
   The Static Context Header Compression (SCHC) specification describes
   generic header compression and fragmentation techniques for Low Power
   Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) technologies.  SCHC is a generic mechanism
   designed for great flexibility so that it can be adapted for any of
   the LPWAN technologies.

   This document provides the adaptation of SCHC for use in LoRaWAN
   networks, and provides elements such as efficient parameterization
   and modes of operation.  This is called a profile.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan/

There are also htmlized versions available at:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-09
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-09

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-lpwan-schc-over-lorawan-09

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/