Subject: [lp-wan] Webex meeting invitation: LPWAN Interim

From: LPWAN Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2020 07:03:30 +0000 (GMT)

Hi, [email-masked],

LPWAN Working Group invites you to join this Webex meeting.

LPWAN Interim
Occurs every 2 week(s) on Tuesday effective Tuesday, September 22, 2020 until Tuesday, November 3, 2020 from 7:00 AM to 8:00 AM, (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)
7:00 am  |  (UTC-07:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)  |  1 hr
Meeting number (access code): 171 997 2926 
Meeting password: yVxWFyPJ243

When it's time, join the meeting.
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=mcba8d8a5b1d261dc2687bf176e610194

Add to Calendar
https://ietf.webex.com/ietf/j.php?MTID=m7c83ddcdb76f66d0ab3563cecc8ebfc0

TAP TO JOIN FROM A MOBILE DEVICE (ATTENDEES ONLY)
+1-650-479-3208,,1719972926## tel:%2B1-650-479-3208,,*01*1719972926%23%23*01* Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN BY PHONE
1-650-479-3208 Call-in toll number (US/Canada)

JOIN FROM A VIDEO SYSTEM OR APPLICATION
Dial sip:[email-masked]
You can also dial 173.243.2.68 and enter your meeting number.

Join using Microsoft Lync or Microsoft Skype for Business
Dial sip:[email-masked]

Can't join the meeting?
https://collaborationhelp.cisco.com/article/WBX000029055

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that this Webex service allows audio and other information sent during the session to be recorded, which may be discoverable in a legal matter. By joining this session, you automatically consent to such recordings. If you do not consent to being recorded, discuss your concerns with the host or do not join the session.